Chapter 78

After blacklisting Eva, Paul threw his phone away.

James, who was walking in from outside the manor, frowned slightly when he saw the phone on the ground.

"James, you're back."

When Paul got up from the sofa and saw that James was drenched, he asked worriedly, "James, why are you drenched like this?"

James didn't reply. He took off his suit jacket and took the towel from the servant.

Only then did he dry his hair unhurriedly and ask him, "Why are you at my house?"

Paul sighed and replied boringly, "It's the weekend. I'm too bored, so I came to have a drink with you."

He glanced at him coldly and said, "If you're bored, go to Africa and take your fifth-oldest brother's job."

When Paul heard the word "Africa," he felt his scalp go numb. "He may not be afraid of sunburn with his thick skin, but I can't. My face is my capital. You can't cut off my livelihood, can you?"

The main reason was that he didn't like African women, unlike his brother, who had a special taste preference.

Moreover, the work in Africa was too complicated. Every time his brother came back, he would lose a lot of hair. He didn't want to be bald...

Paul's fifth-oldest brother: "You're the one who's bald. Your whole family is bald!"

James didn't have much interest in dealing with Paul. He dried his hair and went straight to the bathroom.

Looking at the lonely and cold back, Paul breathed a sigh of relief and sighed helplessly.

In the past few years, James had always been depressed. He had never seen him smile, and he didn't know when he could let go of that woman.

He withdrew his gaze and looked at the phone on the ground.

It just so happened that an unfamiliar number was calling.

He snorted. Eva must have found out that he had deleted her, so she couldn't help questioning him.

When the call was about to end, he slowly picked up the phone and picked it up. "Eva, you..."

Before he could finish his words, the other party interrupted him. "Sir, do you want to buy a house?"

Paul paused.

Who leaked his number, and why did the salesman call him?

Could the person who sold the house ask who he was first? Did he need to buy a house?

Paul was so angry that he hung up the phone. He walked to the wine cabinet with a cold face, took a goblet, and poured red wine into it.

After drinking a few glasses of wine, he was still angry. He picked up his phone and sent a message to his friends. Then he got up, left the manor, and went straight to the nightclub.

When James came out of the bathroom and saw that Paul had left, he frowned and walked to the study on the second floor.

He sat down at the desk, turned on the computer, and flipped through the latest financial data. Then he couldn't help looking at the drawer next to him.

After looking at it quietly for a few seconds, he stretched out his slender fingers, opened the drawer, and took out the golden bronze mask...

As his fingertip touched the mask, a scene from three years ago flashed through his mind: embracing her in bed as Mr. Shawn, entangled in passion.