Chapter 111

After making things clear to Jessica, the bodyguard slowly stood up, and together with the others, stared coldly at Jessica who was lying on the ground, frantically applying direct pressure on her wrist to stop the bleeding.

Never in her wildest dreams would she have expected James to be so smart, and his methods would be so cruel!

She had acted too hastily this time. With the assumption that he was sick, she thought she could care for him and strengthen their bond together, but she didn't expect...

While Jessica was secretly regretting, her anxious gaze was on her wrist that wouldn't stop bleeding.

It was not a wise choice to choose to die, be it right then or later.

Yet, she had no other choice. If she tried postponing her death, she might still stand a chance to escape. So...

"Okay, I'll tell you everything!"

Jessica raised her head to look at the bodyguards and said, "First, get me a doctor!"

The bodyguard scanned her as if he was looking at a fool.

"You're not qualified to negotiate terms with us!"

Jessica gasped at the harsh truth. Although trembling with anger, she had to swallow all her wrath.

She took out her mobile phone from her pocket and threw it on the ground.

"Tell him to read the text messages by himself!"

One of the bodyguards picked up the phone, asked for the password, and strode out of the bathroom to come to James and handed him the phone.

"Mr. Evans, she wants you to read the text messages."

James took the phone and clicked on the chat log...

Except for all the texts that were enough to sow discord and crush hearts.

There were, too, photos that were secretly photographed when he met Emelyn at school, as well as countless intimate photos that were maliciously photoshopped.

As he took everything into his eyes, James' face darkened in an instant, the look in his eyes more sinister and stern than ever.

What he resented the most was the photo of him being invited into a French restaurant after being stopped by Emelyn's men, as well as the words, romantic restaurant, on display.

It was obviously just an ordinary restaurant, but relying on the fact that Amelia couldn't understand French, Jessica called it a romantic restaurant to set Amelia off!

It was no wonder Amelia had shown not much of a response as he explained himself for not coming back in time since he was delayed by some matters at the organization.

It turned out that Amelia wasn't sleeping at home that night. Instead, she had visited the restaurant and witnessed him and Emelyn in the restaurant together.

She must have misunderstood that he was dating Emelyn. Feeling all the disappointment in him, she didn't bother to even ask about anything in the face of his explanation.

While he, on the other hand, thought that she was anxious to leave after finding out her lost items were found so she resorted to using cruel words to end the relationship.

He didn't expect Amelia to leave him without hesitation as a result of others playing tricks on them!

At the thought of how it was all a misunderstanding, James gave Zack an immediate order.

"Shut down the airport, stop Amelia!!!"

Zack, who received the order, exited the ward and dashed in the direction of the airport.