Chapter 118

After James said his apologies, he released Amelia and sat back upright to look back at the door.

"Andrew."

Hearing the cold voice, Andrew wasted no time letting Neil go. Before turning around to pick up a briefcase and walk in.

Glowering at Andrew from behind, Neil vowed deep down that he would someday, get his revenge and vent his anger on the big guy!

After gritting his teeth and secretly swearing, Neil walked in, just in time to see Amelia tidying her messy clothes...

Neil took a subconscious glance at the wall before shooting James a contemptuous look. He leaned into Amelia's ear and whispered a reminder to her.

"He's a little fast. Why don't you give it a second thought and more consideration, after all, it's related to your lifelong Sexual happiness."

Amelia gagged on his words. "What nonsense are you talking..."

Neil had wanted to continue persuading Amelia when he sensed a cold and bloodthirsty gaze locked coldly on his left hand.

He turned his head slowly, just to see the clear eyes fixed on his left hand unblinkingly...

The way James looked at his left hand was a little familiar, but he couldn't remember where he had seen it...

Andrew then withdrew three contracts from his briefcase and placed them one by one on the glass table.

Neil took the opportunity to hide his left hand behind his back before a perfect smile spread across his face as he flashed it at James.

"Mr. Evans, let's sign the contract..."

With that, he pushed Amelia forward as his shield.

"Boss, hurry up and sign the contract."

After giving Neil a side eye, Amelia settled on the couch across James and picked up the contract. When she saw the figure printed on it, she momentarily froze.

Her head jolted up in disbelief, wide-eyed at James.

"One billion?"

It was just an architectural drawing. A billion was too exaggerated!

Neil heard the amount and screamed.

"How much? One billion?"

He rushed over to snatch the contract from Amelia before flipping its pages to count the zeros with trembling fingers.

After confirming that the figure was correct, he thrust it back to Amelia.

"Quick, sign it!"

Amelia ignored Neil while she fixed her eyes on James.

Was he trying to use such an extreme method to skyrocket her status after she mentioned the difference in their status?

In the face of her questioning, James didn't reply, and it was Andrew who explained.

"We've always offered this figure for architectural drawings for the headquarters of the Evans Group."

Amelia turned to Neil to dart him an inquiring look.

Neil couldn't answer. The architect who had designed the headquarters of the Evans Group had long passed away. Who knew how much money was actually rewarded?

Seeing that the two remained doubtful, Andrew added, "There's a condition as to why we offer such a sky-high price."

As soon as he heard that there were prerequisites, Neil grabbed the contract from Amelia and flipped through the pages, carefully reading every word.