Chapter 191

Andrew wanted to persuade him, but James suddenly got angry: “I told you to send someone to investigate, go immediately!”

Andrew had no choice but to reluctantly take out his phone and call the people in the capital.

Those people acted quite quickly, and it didn’t take long for them to call back.

After confirming that Ryan was indeed suffering from severe depression, Andrew advised James, “Mr. Evans, don’t tell Amelia, it will only make things difficult for her.”

James didn’t respond, he just endured the pain in his temples and staggered towards the direction of the elevator, leaning against the wall.

In the hospital ward on the seventh floor.

Amelia dipped a cotton swab in medicine and wiped Eva’s arm.

Perhaps she used too much force, Eva let out a painful cry, and Amelia apologized immediately.

Eva wanted to say it was okay, but Paul, who was sitting next to her, suddenly took the cotton swab from Amelia’s hand and said, “I’ll do it.”

Both Amelia and Eva were surprised, but he didn’t say any thing and attentively helped her apply the medicine.

His touch was extremely gentle, afraid of causing her pain. Seeing this side of Paul, Eva hesitated for a few seconds before speaking softly.

“Paul, Amelia is here with me. You can go back first.”

Eva had said this several times already, but Paul refused to leave or say much. He just sat there silently accompanying her.

“Amelia isn’t resting well, she should go back and rest first.”

The careful man who was applying the medicine finished his words and looked at Amelia who was standing nearby.

“Amelia, you can trust me, I’ll take care of her.”

If Amelia still couldn’t understand the meaning behind his words, she would be a little foolish.

“Eva, I’m also worried about Grace being alone at home. I’ll come see you again tomorrow.”

Before Eva could respond, Amelia picked up her phone on the table and left.

But when she reached the door, she stopped and looked back at Paul.

“Paul, can you come out for a moment? I need to talk to you about something.

Only then did Paul put down the cotton swab in his hand.

“Just wait a moment.”

Eva didn’t know what the two of them were going to talk about, so she looked at the two of them standing in the corridor through the thick glass.

Amelia looked up with her fair and clean face, looking at Paul who was much taller than her, and frowned as she spoke.

“Paul, what kind of feelings do you have for Eva now?”

Is it love, or just a liking, or is it fun?

Paul lifted his head slightly, revealing a pair of slightly weary eyes.

“Amelia, I love her.”

This was the first time he directly admitted his love for Eva in front of Amelia, without any concealment.

Looking at Paul’s serious attitude in front of her, Amelia sighed.

“I told you before, Eva wants a home. Can you give her a stable home?”