Chapter 163

Herb never made a losing deal, so if James wanted to change his gambling stake, he needed to offer something in exchange.

"You can make changes if you want. I agree. However, during the competition, your wife has to sit behind me on my motorcycle."

Herb patted the backseat with his hand, but his eyes were provocative as he looked at James.

"Herb, don't push your luck!"

James clenched his fist, veins standing out on the back of his hands as if he wanted to rush up and give Herb a few hard punches.

"Then I won't change it!"

Anyway, Herb won the lottery, and they had to follow his suggestion.

Amelia knew that Herb just wanted to make James sick, regardless of whether he won or loses.

The foolproof plan was to follow James' suggestion and changed the chance to win.

Only by this could James win and could she avoid having to kiss Herb. Only then would James not be embarrassed.

Her husband must be confident in winning, which was why he proposed this, but Herb was not easy to deal with and he insisted on exchanging corresponding conditions.

Amelia glanced at the sleazy Herb and seemed to have an idea. She let go of James's hand and quickly walked towards Herb.

"Okay, I'll sit behind you on your motorcycle. Let's start the race!"

With just one sentence, she determined the outcome, and James couldn't stop it even if he wanted to.

"Amelia, what are you doing?"

Amelia turned around and winked at James, reassuring him.

"Honey, you can do it! You must win!"

James' furrowed brows slowly unbent as if he understood the signal Amelia was giving him with her eyes.

Although he didn't know what she was up to, James unconditionally trusted his wife.

After comforting James, Amelia raised her fist and punched Herb's back.

"Give me the helmet!"

After being hit by her hammer, Herb winced in pain and glared back at Amelia.

"You're being rude!"

"You deserve it!"

Herb took off his helmet and handed it to Amelia, showing her how to wear it properly. Then, he turned to James, who was on the other side.

"How about you bring my companion along?"

As soon as Herb said this, the women standing by the racetrack immediately looked toward James with sparkling eyes.

Even if she couldn't have a crazy night with James, she would like to hold his strong waist to fulfill her desire.

James calmly took off his helmet and gave Herb a cold glance.

"Mr. Clark, have you been beaten up since you were a child?"

"How could I possibly get beaten?"

After all, Herb was the apple of the eyes of the Clarks.

How could he possibly get beaten up by someone else? It was always he who had hit others.

The Starting Gun Sounds James' question was simply nonsensical.

"That's good."

"What does he mean by that?" wondered Herb.

He looked at James with confusion in his eyes, but the latter ignored him and didn't respond.