Chapter 86

Dr. Rodriguez was an excellent surgeon in Stella's hospital.

She was beautiful, kind, gentle and demure.

However, Andrew was only focused on eating. He didn't even look at Dr. Rodriguez. He was really very clueless.

Dr. Rodriguez was very understanding. "It's okay, I'm usually busy with work too."

Stella nodded with a smile, and she suddenly didn't know what to say to ease the atmosphere that Andrew had messed up.

Dr. Rodriguez glanced at Stella. She was very intuitive, so she picked up the knife and fork and picked up a piece of steak. She put it in her mouth and ate it.

"Your cousin was here just now, so I didn't dare to eat. Fortunately, he left. Otherwise, I would have starved to death..."

Dr. Rodriguez's bold and casual way of eating made Stella relax.

While the two were eating and chatting, Erin walked into the restaurant with a woman.

The moment he saw Stella, he subconsciously wanted to let go of the woman, but Stella already saw him.

Stella didn't respond at all. She looked away as if she didn't see him, and continued chatting with Dr. Rodriguez.

Seeing that Stella was neither angry nor did she question him, Erin's handsome face suddenly sank.

He took the woman's hand and deliberately chose to sit next to Stella and Dr. Rodriguez.

Then, propping his chin on one hand, he looked sideways at Stella, "Ms. Cobb, what a coincidence..."

Stella thought that he would treat her as a stranger as usual, and she didn't expect him to greet her.

She put down the knife and fork in her hand, forced a perfunctory smile, and smiled sideways. "Mr. Simpson, why are you in Arcadia?"

Erin raised his eyebrows casually. "I missed my woman. It's been a long time since I last touched her, so I came over..."

Stella knew who he was talking about. She lowered her head, and put on a shy look, but she did not reply to his words.

Her appearance made Erin's anger dissipate, and a strange feeling welled up in his heart.

"Ms. Cobb, I have an academic question that I need to ask you for advice. Do you have time tonight?"

Stella glanced at the woman sitting across from Erin, and noticed that she was staring at her angrily. Stella looked up with her beautiful eyes, and with a cold smile on her face, she replied, "I do."

Erin turned around and looked at the woman opposite him, "Betty, I'm sorry, but academics are important, so I won't have dinner with you tonight."

Seeing that Erin was obviously interested in Stella, Betty was so angry that she gritted her teeth.

However, she was a lady from a noble family, and she was not allowed to lose her temper in public, so she held back her anger.

Seeing her pick up her bag and coat and leave, Erin looked at Dr. Rodriguez.

As a well-known doctor in the medical field, Dr. Rodriguez recognized him. She knew that he often came to the hospital to find the director.

It was self-evident what the relationship between him and Stella was, so Dr. Rodriguez was very sensible and found an excuse to leave.

After driving everyone away, Erin raised his finger and gestured at Stella to go over to him.

Stella got up reluctantly and sat beside him.

I got married without you [Completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara