Chapter 69

James sneered, and his cold eyes were full of self-mockery.

He suppressed the suffocating pain in his heart, picked up the glass, and drank it up again.

His Sexy Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed all the pain mixed with alcohol.

Perhaps even alcohol couldn't numb the pain, so James put down his glass, got up, and staggered to the second floor...

Looking at the cold and aloof figure, Paul suddenly felt his grandfather was right, that love was something he should stay away from.

Unfortunately, his brother, who had been taught not to fall in love since he was a child, was the one who fell in love the hardest, while he was indifferent to it.

Paul played with his glass and glanced at Andrew, who was also worried. "My brother knows that Ms. Garcia is still alive, but he is still depressed. Did he try to reconcile with her and get rejected?"

Andrew withdrew his worried gaze and nodded at him. "Ms. Garcia seems to be disappointed in Mr. Evans."

He didn't say that Ms. Garcia didn't love Mr. Evans. He always felt that she loved him.

He used to see a smile on Ms. Garcia's face every time her went to pick her up.

She knew that Mr. Evans had a weak stomach, so she personally cooked soup and asked him to secretly give it to Mr. Evans.

She was always obedient and considerate when she was with Mr. Evans.

Actually, they got along quite harmoniously and affectionately while staying at No. 8 Mansion.

However, Mr. Evans would sometimes suddenly leave angrily and treat Ms. Garcia coldly for a long time.

He didn't know why and didn't dare to ask Mr. Evans. The two of them spent five years in this way.

When Mr. Evans decided to end their agreement, Ms. Garcia refused to take a penny from him and even returned the
money of selling herself to Mr. Evans.

Her actions were meant to tell Mr. Evans that she was not with him for money.

Mr. Evans didn't seem to have any reaction on the surface, but when he saw the things that Ms. Garcia had left behind in the mansion, he immediately asked him to call her and ask her to go back to get them.

He called to ask Ms. Garcia came over, but she refused and decisively deleted all their contact information.

At that time, Mr. Evans was a little flustered. He called several times and confirmed that she had deleted him. After that, he was in a daze for a long time.

Afterward, Mr. Evans mistakenly thought that Ms. Garcia had found a new sponsor, and in a fit of anger and loss of control, he failed to win her back and made her leave in anger.

Then Jackson's appearance made Mr. Evans loses his mind and does something even more outrageous to Ms. Garcia...

After the conversation with Ms. Garcia at the villa, Mr. Evans had intended to let go of her.

However, Mr. Evans used violence against her in order to protect her, causing her to die early.

Perhaps because of all these things, Ms. Garcia was disappointed in Mr. Evans.

When Mr. Evans was angry, he told him about Ms. Garcia's feelings, but Mr. Evans didn't believe him.

The situation between the two of them was partly due to some incompatibility. Perhaps Ms. Garcia was never meant to be with Mr. Evans.

Paul snapped his fingers before him, pulling him back from his wandering thoughts. "Tell my brother that since he has been rejected, let her go and don't force her anymore."