Chapter 133

Amelia said that she loved him for eight years.

She said she had to cut her wrist and commit suicide just to see him.

She told him not to treat her like that again in the future.

Otherwise, she would go crazy.

It turned out that she loved him so deeply...

All the pain he had felt in these three months was gone after she took the initiative to kiss him.

Then, he raised his slender fingers and gently, delicately, and affectionately caressed her face.

"Amelia, I finally waited until you said you loved me..."

The warmth exuded from his fingertips felt like a lingering sweet dream. It was a satisfaction to finally get a response after waiting for many years.

During his ten years and her eight years, they had been together and separated. Fortunately, they have always loved each other. Otherwise, they would have missed each other long ago.

With cherishing heart, he stared at her eyes that only reflected his face from now on and gently said.

"Let's never part again, okay?"

With tears in her eyes, Amelia nodded at him.

"Okay..."

Her answer was a promise to him, she would never leave him again for the rest of her life, and nothing could pull them apart.

After smiling, James turned his head and said coldly, "Get out of the car."

The driver glanced at him through the rearview mirror just in time to meet those indifferent eyes. He was so frightened that he opened the door and immediately exited the car.

When the car door closed, James held the back of her head with one hand, raised her chin, and passionately kissed her.

The fierce and crazy kiss, from the moment he pried open her teeth and tasted her sweetness, completely lost control, and he found back the peace in his heart.

James hugged the petite Amelia on his lap, turned around, and pressed her against the car window...

Looking at James, who was frantically demanding more, Amelia smiled reassuringly...

She took the initiative and extended her hand to touch his Sexy Adam's apple. From top to bottom, her fingers slid across his skin and then landed on his expensive shirt.

Amelia unbuttoned his shirt, little by little, and stroked his abdominal muscles with both hands. When she wanted to move down, James' body stiffened instantly.

Amelia thought he was nervous, but the moment she looked up, she found that his face was pale, as if he was thinking of something bad in the past...

His body and thick eyelashes were trembling slightly while his eyes were preoccupied with fear.

Amelia didn't know what was wrong with him, so she quickly stopped and pressed against the car window, not daring to take the initiative nor take a step closer.

However, James put his arms around her waist and pulled her into his arms again, "I miss you very much, so I might hurt you."

Was it because he was afraid of hurting her or disgusted with her?

She stared into his eyes, trying to seek the truth.

But he didn't give her a chance to overthink and pulled away her thin clothes before pressing him into her body without hesitation..