Chapter 42

Amelia was caught off guard and was slapped hard in the face.

Five blood-red fingerprints immediately appeared on her pale, thin face.

Amelia wanted to slap her back, but her body was too weak.

The slap made her head b uzz, and her heart beat faster, making it difficult for her to breathe.

Amelia didn't have the strength to compete with her opponent in physical strength. She could only support her body and look indifferently at the arrogant woman before her.

"Ms. Leinster, what do you mean?"

"Nothing. I want to hit you every time I see you!"

Sherry held her chin high and arrogantly slapped her again.

Amelia took a step back to avoid the slap.

She quickly took out her phone from her pocket, but before she could unlock it, it was snatched away by Emily.

When Sherry saw that Amelia wanted to take out her phone to call the police, she trembled angrily.

Fortunately, Emily took the phone away, which relieved Sherry, but she still felt unsatisfied. She wanted to slap Amelia again.

Emily hurriedly stopped her. "Sherry, there are too many people here. It's not a good idea...."

They were at the entrance of the mall. There were quite a lot of people coming in and out.

If it was photographed or recorded, it would probably affect her reputation as the top socialite.

Although she had a lot of public relations ability to solve these problems, it was best not to cause trouble for the Evans family.

Thinking of this, Sherry immediately withdrew her hand and winked at the bodyguards behind her.

The bodyguard immediately took out a handkerchief, covered Amelia's mouth, and grabbed her to the bathroom.

Amelia was almost thrown into the compartment by the bodyguards. Before she could escape, she was held down tightly by the two bodyguards.

Sherry and Emily elegantly walked in.

They were like the symbol of power, looking down at Amelia from above.

"Sherry, she must be the one who disrespected you in the hospital, right?"

"It's her. How dare she mock me and call the police to arrest me? She's overestimating herself!"

When Emily heard this, she glared at Amelia too.

"Amelia, I didn't expect you to be so blind as to disrespect Ms. Leinster. Are you tired of living?"

"You know her?"

Emily nodded.

"She's the assistant to the CEO of tour Group. With her looks, she has seduced many clients. Recently, she's hooked up with Mr. Collins. She probably thinks Mr. Collins is backing her up, so she dares to disrespect you."

At first, Sherry was full of hatred for Amelia. Still, after hearing Emily's words, she suddenly hated her to the extreme.

What Sherry hated most was this kind of bi tch who hooked up with men everywhere to get to where she was!

"If I don't teach you a lesson, you'll think too highly of yourself. How dare you hook up with Mr. Collins!"

Sherry and Lena were good friends, so she naturally knew who Lena was loving.

She didn't expect that this bitch would dare to hook up with Jackson. How dare she!

Amelia didn't say a word during the whole process. She looked at them indifferently, her eyes full of disdain and pity.