Chapter 161

Seeing that Paul was really angry, Andrew, who was watching the fun on the side, hurried to stop Jayden.

"Dr. Sherwood, don't mess with him."

Andrew pulled Jayden away with great might.

Paul looked back at the woman in his arms.

"Come on! Say it again! Who am I to you?"

He pinched her chin to make her look at him.

At this moment, Paul no longer looked like a playboy. He was a man with a strong and unrestrained personality.

Staring at those aggressive eyes, Eva realized that although he was younger than her, he was different from the other men she had met.

"Paul." Eva clenched her fists and took a deep breath. "I admit that when I was with you, I did have feelings for you."

All the men she had met before were ordinary, but Paul was different. He came from a good family, was good-looking, and treated his girlfriends very gently. Eva thought it wasn't embarrassing to have feelings for him back then.

"But..."

"But what?" Paul's annoyed and frustrated emotions dissipated instantly when he heard that she had feelings for him. He was excited and stared at her intently.

Eva, however, looked at him with a pair of moist eyes, feeling disappointed. "When we were together for those three years, you looked down on me because I'm a divorced woman. You were afraid your friends would make fun of me, so you wouldn't take me out for fun. Even if we accidentally ran into someone on the street, you would push me away or introduce me as your distant cousin. At that time, I knew we wouldn't have a good ending, so I don't like you anymore."

So, Eva didn't like him anymore.

She said in such a casual tone.

But these simple words made Paul's heart ache so much that he could hardly breathe.

He was afraid that his friends would laugh at him at that time, but he had never disliked her.

Even if she wasn't a virgin, he didn't mind and still let her be his girlfriend.

But how could she give up on him so easily just because of this?

Paul couldn't accept it and held up Eva's fair face.

"Eva, I'll tell you again. I've never disliked you because you're a divorced woman. I swear! Never!"

He swore, and Eva didn't know what to say.

It seemed that he said these words to get her back.

But he had a lot of girlfriends. Why did he want to get her back?

Eva didn't think Paul liked her.

Maybe he liked her a little. Eva could still feel it.

But Eva thought it was just because the woman he had played with for three years suddenly abandoned him and he could not accept it.

Eva knew Paul very well. If he coaxed her back, he would get tired of her and abandon her soon.

Just like what he had done to Kayla before. He dumped Kayla in a few days.

Eva had been hurt in love, so she didn't dare to suffer from it again. She was afraid that she couldn't bear it and that she would never be able to get over it again.

After all, Paul was different from Daniel. He was much more outstanding than Daniel. If Eva fell in love with Paul, she would be doomed.

Thinking of this, Eva pulled herself back to her senses and looked at Paul with a smile.