Chapter 122

What did he mean?

Neil did not understand and looked toward Amelia.

Amelia did not understand either. She shook her head at him.

Just as Amelia and Neil were confused, Andrew walked in from the outside with a handsome guy with makeup.

Neil was still thinking that the man might be a gigolo. Andrew raised his hand and pointed at Neil.

"Go and have fun with him!"

Neil looked at the young man who was walking over with his hips swaying and arms swinging. His heart started pounding in his chest. He could not help but curse inwardly.

He was so frightened that he got up and ran away, but was pushed down on the sofa by the strong and handsome young man.

The smell of perfume filled Neil's nostrils and he almost vomited.

"What the! Let go of me!"

Not only did the young man not let go, he even stretched out his hand to touch his handsome face.

"I'm all yours tonight. I'll help you vent your anger!"

"No way..." Neil only felt a chill on his cheeks before he was cut off.

His shining pupils suddenly dilated until he completely broke down!

"Damn it! I need to wash my face! I'm tainted!"

The designers sitting in a group in the distance laughed hysterically when they saw this scene.

"Neil, you are one lucky man!"

Neil stubbornly resisted, refused to obey, and struggled desperately. What he wanted was a woman, not a gigolo!

It was the first time for Amelia to see such a scene. She stared blankly at Neil and the young gigolo's battle of wits with bright eyes.

Just when her heart was surging with excitement, her eyes were covered by a large hand. Then, she heard a warm breath in her ears.

"Amelia, come with me."

Amelia's heart trembled. After avoiding his touch, she shook her head at him.

"The celebration hasn't even started yet. I can't just leave right now, wait for me..."

Before she finished speaking, her body suddenly rose into the air.

The man lifted her from the sofa.

He held the woman in his arms and announced, "This party is on me. You can order whatever you want."

After that, James walked out of the lounge.

Neil, who was pressed on the sofa, watched in despair as Amelia was being carried out of the room by James.

"Remember, you owe me a golden face!"

When Amelia heard Neil's wailing voice, she felt a little sympathetic and tugged at James' sleeve.

"He is my teacher, don't prank him..."

James lowered his eyes and looked at Amelia in his arms.

"Don't worry, I'm just playing with him."

Hearing this, Amelia breathed a sigh of relief. After a moment, she raised her hand and patted his arm again.

"Please let me down."

His face was still pale. He probably still had a headache, how did he have the strength to carry her?