Chapter 130

Back at Stella's hospital in Arcadia, two months have passed since James fell into a coma.

The man on the hospital bed had an elegant, pale face that looked like it was shrouded by mist. With his eyes closed, one could only see his long, thick eyelashes.

He was lying quietly on the white bed. Without any movement or sound, it was as if he had already left the world, leaving behind only a shell.

Paul took the cotton swab from Andrew, dipped it in warm water, and moistened the thin, dry and dull lips of the man lying on the hospital bed.

After he finished moisturizing his lips, he fetched a clean towel, and while wiping the man's forehead, he asked the head bodyguard standing behind him, "Have you found her?"

The head bodyguard lowered his head. With a face full of guilt, he replied solemnly, "Sorry, I didn't find her in Aronland either..."

Hearing this, Paul squeezed the towel in his hand. Turning around, he slapped it on the head of the head bodyguard. He shouted, "You piece of shit! You can't even find one tiny girl!"

The head bodyguard didn't dare to duck, allowing Paul to take his anger out on him.

"Someone clearly saw her on that private plane to Ireland three months ago. How could you not find her?"

Paul was so angry that his face was livid, pointing at the head bodyguard, he continued to curse, "You already have a lead, yet you can't find her. What's the use of you all then?"

The head bodyguard still didn't dare to refute. Paul was so angry that he looked for something to hit him hard, but was stopped by Andrew.

"Mr. Paul, that private plane belonged to Mr. Walton of the Aronland royal family, but he claims he doesn't know Ms. Garcia. He also mentioned Ms. Garcia has never been on that plane, so it must be a mistake."

Apart from the rage clearly written on his face, Paul's face clearly looked exhausted from running Evans Group. There was also the stroke of anxiousness from the fact that his brother was still unconscious.

These emotions weighed on him, making him change from his usual gentleness and elegance to behaving like a bratty, rich kid with no morals.

He frowned, took a deep breath, suppressed the anger in his heart, and sat back on the hospital bed again.

He looked at the man on the hospital bed, his dark and deep eyes filled with worry and guilt.

"James, I'm sorry, it's been so long, but I still haven't found Amelia..."

After he finished speaking, he leaned back on the sofa weakly. Looking at that flawless face, he murmured in a low voice, "James, if you don't wake up, I'm afraid we'll never find Ms. Garcia again. Do you really plan on leaving her missing like this..."

Paul babbled on and on, but the man lying on the bed still didn't respond, as if he were planning to sleep forever. It appeared as if he was planning on leaving Ms. Garcia, his family and this earth behind, forever.

Paul was at his wits' end. Closing his eyes, he got up and looked at Andrew.

"Please take good care of him."

Andrew nodded lightly, watching the exhausted Paul leave.

Andrew pulled out his phone, and called Zack.

"Zack, did Brandon confess?"

"No."

Over there, Zack was pulling Brandon by the collar. Trying to intimidate and torture Brandon, he was about to shoot if Brandon kept silent. When he heard Andrew's call, he threw Brandon, who had been beaten half to death, to the ground.