Chapter 28

Jackson's eyes suddenly turned bloodshot when he looked up at Logan.

"Logan, how dare you violate my woman! You're courting death!"

Holding Amelia in his arms, he walked up to Logan and kicked his wheelchair over.

Logan's hands and feet were still under treatment, and he could not exert strength. After being kicked, he lay on the ground like a soft shrimp and could not move.

However, he didn't care at all. He turned around, opened his mouth that had been sewn with more than ten stitches, and laughed ominously at Amelia.

"Amelia, you're amazing. Even Jackson fell in love with you. No wonder you don't want me to sleep with you..."

Jackson was disgusted by his words.

It was as if someone had defiled the treasure in his heart, making him suddenly paranoid and terrible.

Like a madman, he stepped on Logan's mouth with his heavy leather shoes.

He crushed him with all his strength as if he couldn't wait to smash his mouth.

The cruelty in his eyes finally made Logan feel scared.

He begged for mercy desperately, but Jackson acted as if he didn't hear him and kept pushing him to death.

Seeing Jackson like this, Amella instantly came to her senses.

The person who had come was not Ryan but Jackson. Back then, he had also crushed her heart like this....

Amelia was absent-minded while Jackson was dealing with Logan. No one noticed the bodyguards behind them who had gotten up.

Without warning, the back of Jackson's head was hit hard by the Iron rod in the bodyguard's hand.

The huge impact made Jackson's vision darken, and he almost fell to the ground.

He was afraid that Amelia would fall, so he gritted his tooth and forced himself to kneel on one knee. When he saw the person in his arms did not move, he breathed a sigh of relief.

"Jackson, are you all right?"

Amelia's hand wrapped around the back of his neck. It was wet. She loosened her grip and saw that it was covered with blood.

She was so scared that her face turned pale. She grabbed his arm, and her eyes were full of anxiety.

"You're injured! Let's get out of here and go to the hospital!"

She had only injured her back, while Jackson had injured his head. It was a fatal wound. With so much blood flowing out, it must be severe.

Jackson shook his head. Without saying a word, he gently placed her on the ground, stood up, and straightened his back.

When he turned his head, the murderous look in his eyes made the bodyguard holding the iron rod shiver.

The bodyguard didn't dare to step forward, but he was eager to have a try. He even winked at the other bodyguard lying on the ground.

The bodyguard thought that they would have a better chance of winning if they attacked together, but Jackson lifted his foot and kicked him a few motors away.

Then, he turned around and knocked down the other bodyguard, who rushed up with a punch.

After knocking the two down, he took away the iron rods in their hands and hit their heads hard.

Her movements were neat and efficient, without the slightest hint of mercy.

He didn't turn to look at Logan, who was lying on the ground until the two bodyguards fainted.