Chapter 14

Paul was used to fooling around with others, so he didn't have such a deep and experienced temper as Jackson,

Paul wanted to give him a gentle lesson, but before he could do something, he was stopped by James.

"Paul, stop."

The man sat in the upper seat, looking indifferent but arrogant, which stunned everyone.

He was indeed the only heir of the Evans family. His aura was too powerful.

James looked indifferently at Jackson. His voice, devoid of any warmth, echoed in the hall.

"Mr. Jackson Collins, your father came to our family to beg for an alliance marriage. Breaking off the engagement is okay, but you must ask your father the same way."

The word "beg" brought everyone back to reality.

It turned out that the Collins family wanted to marry into the Evans family.

They thought the Evan and the Collins family wanted to join forces.

The Colins family needed to use Mr Collins's manage to
stabilize their status.

Everyone scoffed in their eyes. Obviously they had forgotten that their backgrounds, strength, and status were far inferior to the Collins familly.

Jackson calmly accepted everyone's criticism and accepted James's proposal.

"Don't worry Mr. Evans, I'll definitely ask my father to deal with this matter."

After that Jackson went straight out to look for Amelia.

Looking at Jackson's back, Paul was so angry that his face turned blue.

Through the floor to ceiling window in the hall James saw Jackson walking to the dining area in the distance as he was looking for someone.

After walking around, Jackson answered the phone and went to the bathroom.

James frowned, interrupted Old Mr. Weil's rambling, and walked out.

While Amelia was playing with her phone in the bathroom, a gentle-looking girl came in angrily.

When she saw Amelia, Lena's expression changed. "It's you?"

When Lena stood on the balcony on the second floor, she saw Jackson leading Amelia into the manor.

The two looked dazzling and well-matched, which almost made Lena angry.

Fortunately, Lena's brother had sent Amelia away and allowed her to be alone with Jackson.

Lena thought Amelia had left, but she didn't expect Amelia to be hiding in the bathroom and scrolling through her phone.

It was strange. Why did Amelia hide in the bathroom instead of getting to know many young talents?

Lena's warning made Amelia frown slightly.

Amelia was hiding here to avoid James. What did it have to do with Jackson playing hard to get?

"Isn't Miss Weil too good at imagining?" Amelia thought.

Amelia didn't find an excuse to explain it to Lena. Lena just looked at Amelia indifferently.

"Miss Weil, you can't afford to be Mr. Collins's wife. You don't have to look for attention in front of me."

Jackson was going to marry Edith. Lena's status was far inferior to Edith's. It was better for her not to be delusional.

However, Miss Weil did not think so. She slapped Amelia hard in the face.