Chapter 43

James didn't know what was happening with Amelia, so he asked Sherry indifferently, "Is that enough?"

This slap dispelled Sherry's doubts.

James would never hit the people he cared about. On the contrary, he would desperately defend them.

He hit her so mercilessly, meaning he had nothing to do with this bitch.

The reason why he stood up for the bitch just now was probably for the bitch Stella.

But in the end, he still taught Stella's friend a lesson, which showed that he still loved her the most.

Even though Sherry wanted to kill Amelia, she didn't want her brother's love for her to fade away, so she relented.

"You taught that bitch a lesson for me. That's enough!"

Sherry took a wet tissue from her small bag and handed it to James.

"Wipe your hands. It's dirty."

With an expressionless face, he took the wet tissue and wiped his hands. Out of the corner of his eye, he looked at Amelia lying motionless on the ground.

Seeing that she was so desperate and looked at him without blinking, his heart and whole body ached.

It was as if he would do something irrational if he stayed longer. He quickly looked away and left.

Even though Sherry still wanted to kick Amelia a few more times, James scolded her.

"Why aren't you leaving?"

Sherry had to withdraw her foot and quickly catch up with James with her bodyguards.

Emily glanced at Amelia, snorted indifferently, and followed the two out.

They came and went as they pleased, and Amelia was utterly unaware.

She was like a doll on the verge of death, without consciousness or thoughts.

She saw the lights in the bathroom flickering and fell into endless darkness.

She felt hot blood flowing out from the back of her head bit by bit.

Soon, her hair and clothes were soaked, and then her body gradually became cold.

When Stella received James's message and rushed over, she first saw Amelia, who looked dead.

Her hands trembled as she placed her hand under Amelia's nose. Amelia did not breathe at all..

She immediately felt her pulse and listened to her heart stop beating.

Her heart suddenly stopped, and Stella was unsure if Amelia had brain death.

Stella tried to help Amelia up in a hurry. She only found that the back of her head was nailed to a nail.

Stella, who had always been calm, was so shocked that she almost cried when she saw this scene.

"Help, help, come here..."

Stella called out tremblingly, and several doctors immediately rushed in with stretchers.

As soon as they got into the ambulance, Stella ordered the other doctors to first deal with the wounds on Amelia's forehead and the back of her head.

On the other hand, Stella was holding the defibrillator and frantically stimulating Amelia's heart, which had stopped beating.

There was only one thought in Stella's mind to save her!

"Ms. Garcia, wake up! Don't fall asleep!"

Stella called out Amelia's name repeatedly, but the ambulance woman did not respond.