Chapter 70

Eva waved her hand. She didn't care about that, What she cared about was that James had come to see Amelia.

Eva asked in confusion, "Why is he looking for you?"

When Amelia thought of James losing control of himself, her expression froze.

"He said he loved me for eight years and asked me to give him a chance."

After that, she smiled bitterly and said, "Eva, don't you think it's ridiculous?"

He treated her like that but still said he loved her. Amelia really couldn't believe that this late love came from the bottom of his heart.

After Eva came to her senses from the shock, the emotions in her eyes suddenly became complicated.

"Amelia, there's something I didn't tell you."

"Actually, after you passed away, he came to see you."

"When he learned of your death, he seemed to wish he were dead."

"But I was immersed in the anger that he killed you, so I never made more guesses."

"Now that I heard you say that he has loved you for eight years, I suddenly feel that he may really love you..."

Eva just didn't understand why James would abandon Amelia since he loved her so much.

In order to protect those two bitch es, he even slapped Amelia after abandoning her.

Since being with Paul, Eva had also asked a few times about James's situation in order to seek revenge.

However, Paul seemed to know why she seduced him, so he never said anything about his brother.

Now she couldn't figure out why James would do this to Amelia...

Amelia was stunned. She couldn't believe that James would live a life worse than death because of her death.

Her heart was slightly torn apart, but she felt that Eva was wrong. "He probably feels guilty."

That slap had taken her life in advance. No matter how cold.

and heartless a person was, they would still be moved in the face of life.

Hearing Amelia's words, Eva didn't think much about James's thoughts. Instead, she asked her, "Do you still love him?"

Amelia's face gradually darkened. "I've given up on him."

Eva still wanted to say something, but Amelia interrupted her.

"Eva, let's go to the airport in advance."

Although she had made it clear to James, she was not sure if he would come to see her again when he found out that she was returning to Ireland.

It was better to leave early. Amelia really didn't want to have anything to do with James again, even if going to Ireland was like jumping into a fire pit.

Eva stopped talking because Amelia didn't seem to want to talk about James anymore.

"Have you packed up your things?"

Amelia nodded. "Yes, I'll go get Aaron."

Aaron was even more anxious than her to leave. He went directly downstairs with his suitcase when he heard she would go to the airport early.

After having someone return Eva's off-road vehicle to her villa, he got into a stretched Lincoln car with the two of them.

As the car sped toward the airport, a Koenigsegg passed by them...