Chapter 120

Upon hearing James' words, Amelia didn't refuse. Instead, she nodded, "Okay..."

Seeing that she agreed, a faint smile appeared on James' lips. He opened the camera app once again, extended his long arm, and held Amelia's waist.

Before pressing the shutter button, James pinched Amelia. Feeling the pain, Amelia instinctively raised her head and looked at the man beside her. She parted her lips and wanted to say something but before she could utter a word, James lowered his head and kissed her.

At the same time, his fingers with distinct knuckles pressed the shutter button...

Amelia thought that he only wanted to take a photo together, but she didn't expect it to be this kind of photo.

After James put away his phone, Amelia quickly tiptoed to take a look at the screen...

When she saw the image of her tilting her head back and James kissing her sweetly under the blue sky, her cheeks turned red.

"Quickly delete it and take another one..." Amelia ordered James.

James grabbed her fingers that were about to hit the delete button, and quickly put away his phone.

"Amelia, I'll take you to dinner now." James held her hand tightly and led her to the lounge area, while Amelia stared at the pocket of his suit.

She thought that she would sneak on his phone if he happened to take off his coat later during dinner. However, what was the password to his phone? Amelia wondered.

"My password is your birthday." James seemed to know whatever Amelia was thinking and answered without hesitation before putting his phone into his trouser pocket.

Amelia's gaze fell on the phone close to the root of his thigh, and she immediately abandoned her plan to delete the photo secretly.

James took Amelia onto a four-story private yacht that was white on the outside, spacious and luxurious. The inside was simple and clean.

When the staff on the yacht saw the two of them approaching, they quickly led them to the top floor restaurant...

A luxurious and sumptuous Western-style lunch was placed on an exquisite dining table, with the magnificent sea view outside the floor-to-ceiling windows. As they sat down to eat, the ship slowly started, and the silver-white waves stirred up swept over the sides of the ship, creating endless ripples.

She ate with her head down, while he tilted his head slightly and watched her quietly. Although they didn't speak, the atmosphere was calm and beautiful.

After finishing their meal, they went down to the first floor where the crew had already set up two spacious and comfortable white loungers on the deck.

James helped Amelia lay down and brought a thin blanket to cover her stomach, gently brushing her hair with his fingers.

"Let's take a nap," he said.

Amelia had woken up early and had been walking on the street and along the beach for a long time. She was a little tired, so she lay down on the lounge and fell asleep deeply.

When James saw her shallow breathing gradually become steady, he gently lifted her up and let her lay on top of him. He put one hand around her waist and took off his sunglasses with the other. His eyes were bloodshot, showing how exhausted he was.

The crew member next to him was startled and wanted to ask him what was wrong, but he raised his hand to stop them. James rubbed his reddened eyes and put his sunglasses back on.

The headache that had been suppressed by painkillers started to appear again after the medication had worn off. James endured the pain, tightening his fingers and holding the woman in his arms, one bit by bit.