Chapter 13

"Mr. Collins, it's time to go."

Jackson was mesmerized by Amelia. It was not until Zoey coughed softly that Jackson returned to his senses.

Jackson nodded and led Amelia out of the room.

When they came out of the store, they were just seen by Kayla, Paul's mistress, who was shopping with her friends.

She looked at Amelia, who had changed her makeup, with disbelief.

When she saw Amelia for the first time, Kayla felt that Amelia had a certain temperament and was somehow beautiful.

But this time, when she saw Amelia, she felt that Amelia was even nobler than a socialite.

Kayla looked back at the brand store that could only be entered with a VIP card.

Only then did she realize that the man Amelia had found this time was richer than Logan.

It would cost at least tens of millions of dollars. Even Paul was not willing to spend so much money on her.

Thinking of this, Kayla was not convinced. They were both selling themselves. Why should Amelia get better things than her?

Annoyed, Kayla took out her phone, recorded a video, and sent it to Paul.

"Paul, look, Ms. Garcia has hooked up with a newly rich man again. The man she found this time is much richer than before. He has spent a lot of money on her to change her appearance."

Kayla had studied all the rich people in Arcadia. Still, she had never studied Jackson in the Imperial Capital, so she didn't know him.

She thought he was an upstart. After all, he looked so young.

Paul was playing golf with someone. When he finished playing and sat down to look at his mobile phone, an hour had passed.

When he saw this video, he gritted his teeth in anger.

Amelia actually asked Jackson to buy her a custom-made dress?!

Paul threw away the golf club and reposted the video to James.

"James, look at this, Ms. Garcia. She's obviously fearless."

James was distracted by his phone vibrating in the middle of a meeting.

He would never look at his phone in a meeting, according to his usual character.

But this time, for some unknown reason, he picked up his mobile phone and took a look.

When he saw that video, his distant face gradually turned to darken.

Was Amelia looking down on him, or did she like Jackson so much that she couldn't stop loving him?

She dared to ignore his warning and was even with Jackson!

His expression was terrifyingly offish.

Without hesitation, he picked up his mobile phone, got up, and left.

The people in the conference room were stunned when they saw the president suddenly leave with a dark face.

Then, they all looked sympathetic at the vice president reporting to them.

Everyone agreed that Mr. Chilton, the deputy director, must have offended Mr. Evans due to negligence in his work.

Mr. Chilton, covered in a cold sweat, thought, "I'm done. I'm going to be fired!"

The banquet of the Weil family was held in the manor mainly to celebrate the return of the youngest lady of the Weil family after she finished her studies.