Chapter 109

He pinned her down on the bed, and after a series of torture, Amelia, who suffered from a headache, started trembling in
pain.

She locked her stare on James whose eyes were cold and frosty as disappointment in her eyes grew deeper.

"If you've had enough fun, will you let me go?"

James' fingers caressed every inch of her skin.

"I can never get enough of you, so give up the idea about leaving."

Such a cold touch terrified Amelia. She intended to avoid skin contact, but he held her body down, not allowing her to resist.

With her fists clenched tightly, she raised her head to look him in the eyes.

"Did you think that if I was pregnant with your child, I wouldn't leave?"

A bloodthirsty smile appeared on the corner of James' lips.

"With a child, my Amelia will stay by my side forever."

His face was full of smiles, as if he was imagining a picture of their family of three living happily together.

Amelia remained to stare at him for quite a while before she cut his thoughts off with a cold voice.

"Even if I'm pregnant with your child, I'll leave."

His fingers touching her skin momentarily froze. A trace of pain filled the man's eyes before they were immediately plundered by the cold.

"That's not up to you!"

He implied that he would lock her up in the villa.

He stubbornly thought that if she was pregnant with a child, she would not leave.

Amelia, whose freedom was restricted and tortured, starved herself, did not take medicine, or drink any sip of water.

She was lying on the bed, motionless, her dull eyes on the sea of flowers outside the French windows...

James sat by the bed and gently coaxed her with the pills in hand.

"Amelia, even if you refuse to eat, you should take the medicine."

The person on the bed showed no response still as if she was completely immersed in her own world, forbidden to outsiders.

A pang of powerlessness struck James.

"Amelia, do you really want to go back to see him that much?"

He stared at her back and waited for a while, but she remained to ignore him.

James' hand that was holding onto the pills clenched into a fist before he took a deep breath and let go of his grip.

"Amelia, you promised me that when I come back, we'll watch the northern lights in Finland. As long as we visit Finland together, I..."

He paused briefly without getting the last sentence out. His dark bloodshot eyes were full of nostalgia and reluctance...

Staring at her, after a long silence, he opened the pill box in his hand, took the pills, and forced them into her mouth.

The bitterness of the pills spread, making Amelia's eyelashes tremble.

Even the slightest reaction could ease the pain in James' agonizing heart.

Overjoyed, he picked her up from the bed. "Amelia, could you eat at least a little?"

Amelia's eyes were dazed and lifeless as if she couldn't hear him, dizziness struck her before her vision went dark all of a sudden.