Chapter 36

Perhaps it was because Amelia had been tormented for the past few days later she fell asleep as soon as she lay on the bed.

Late-stage patients were very sleepy, and she soon fell into a coma.

The man outside the door was leaning against the door frame and did not move as if waiting for Amelia to soften.

However, after waiting an entire night, she still did not open the door.

The expression in Jackson's eyes gradually lost all color.

In the Evans family manor, as usual, Stella carried the medicine cabinet over to recheck Amelia.

However, Frank told her that Ms. Garcia had left and she didn't have to come here for treatment.

Stella was a little surprised. She didn't know what had happened yesterday and thought Ms. Garcia had found a way to leave.

She thought it would be better for Amelia to leave.

After all, no one knew when this illness would take her away. She didn't want her to die in the Evans family's villa and cause misunderstandings.

She nodded at Frank and was about to return to the hospital with her medicine cabinet when Andrew's voice came from upstairs.

"Stella, Mr. Evans asked you to come up."

Hearing this, Stella had no choice but to go upstairs obediently.

"Andrew, what does Mr. Evans want from me?"

Andrew was Stella's cousin, and they both worked for James.

However, Andrew grew up with James, so he was closer to James than Stella.

However, it didn't matter who was closer to James. Both of them were his right-hand men.

"You'll know once you get in."

Andrew motioned for Stella to enter the study by herself.

Stella nodded, pushed the door open, and entered.

"Mr. Evans, are you looking for me?"

James was sitting in front of the study, staring at the computer's data. When he saw Stella coming in, he only raised his eyelids and looked away.

"Send it to her."

James pushed the small white leather bag and a few medicine boxes on the table to Stella.

When Stella saw the things on the table, she recognized at a glance that they belonged to Ms. Garcia.

She had given Amelia those medicine boxes, which had been changed into packages.

She repackaged the special medication for late-stage patients into packaging for ordinary heart disease patients.

Stella felt fortunate that she had replaced the packaging when giving it to Ms. Garcia to avoid arousing suspicion. Now that it was in James's hands, she was relieved it had not been discovered.

"Okay, Mr. Evans. I'll send it to Ms. Garcia later."

Stella took the bag and medicine, turned around, and was about to leave when James stopped her.

"Mr. Evans, is there anything else I can do for you?"

James raised his head from the computer, took out a business card, and handed it to her.

"This is Dr. George from the United States. He's been looking for a suitable heart for Amelia recently Contact him in the future."

Stella had heard of Dr. George, a world-famous expert in heart disease.