Chapter 158

Amelia blushed, her lips parted as she tried to speak but couldn't get the words out.

"Well, I can't do it," she said, covering her face with her hand to hide her embarrassment.

"What? You can't?" James asked, biting her earlobe and causing her to shiver.

Amelia flinched and tried to avoid him, but he kept breathing on her and preventing her from escaping.

"I'll make you do it in a while."

James effortlessly untied the complicated wedding dress that several dressmakers had helped Amelia put on. He threw it aside and looked at the woman wearing only pasties with lust in his eyes.

He seemed to have never seen such stuff before, and his eyebrows furrowed slightly. "What is this?" he asked.

Seeing that he was confused, Amelia fooled him with a red face.

"It's an anti-pervert stuff."

James looked at her and understood that she was mocking him from her smile.

He gave a loving smile and touched her most sensitive spot.

"Honey, you're naughty. You need to be punished."

His low, husky, and pleasant voice was like a spell, making Amelia unable to move and her breathing quicken. She stared at the man on top of her, noticing that his hair and suit were still neat and tidy, while she was always the one who lost her cool first.

Not to be outdone, she reached out and wrapped her arms around the man's neck and pressed him down with all her might.

James was always in control in these situations, but this time, Amelia suddenly pinned him down and sat on him.

James was surprised and delighted. "Honey, would you like to move?"

Amelia boldly flirted with him and lowered her head to rub against his earlobe as he did. "Together, okay?"

Her hot and fragrant breath was like a warm current, making James feel hot in his lower abdomen.

He reached out to grab her wrist, wanting to take back control, but Amelia grabbed his tie and said shyly, "Wait! Let me do it."

"Hmm?" James raised his eyebrows.

Amelia untied the black tie and covered his eyes with it, then tied it on the back of his head.

In the darkness, James smiled faintly. "So you like this trick."

Amelia whispered in his ear, "Do you know what my zodiac sign is?"

James tilted his head slightly. "Scorpio."

After he spoke, he grabbed her waist. "Honey, you're really vindictive."

He had covered her eyes with a tie before, and now, years later, she was getting her revenge. But he was happy to let her do that.

Amelia poked his strong chest with her sharp nails. "Glad that you realize it. Behave yourself from now on."

James smiled and said, "I'll listen to you no matter whether we're in bed from now on, okay?"

Amelia-replied, "Good." She wanted to get up, but James grabbed her with one hand.

"The condition is, you have to satisfy me tonight."

"Let's take a shower first."

"All right. Let's go to the bathroom."

"No way! You have a wound on your back."

"It's no big deal at all."

In the bathroom, James was blindfolded and completely soaked.