Chapter 152

The Johnson family was different from the Evans family. There were many internal conflicts. They would fight with each other for the inheritance.

Aaron's father had no way to compete with his siblings, so he temporarily handed over the inheritance to a puppet nephew who could be controlled.

Baird originally wanted to wait for Aaron to stop acting crazy and then transfer the inheritance back to him, but no one would expect Aaron to be forced to die by his illegitimate son.

With one being his beloved son whom he had raised, and the other being an unwanted illegitimate son, Baird felt very overwhelmed inside.

After losing Aaron, he still had an illegitimate son. He could bring Casare back and cultivate him well, perhaps turning him into a good young lead that could expand the business territory of the Johnson Group.

But his strong and domineering wife insisted on killing Casare, causing him to lose both of his sons in the end.

Baird had no hope of having more children, but when he saw the little girl putting chrysanthemums in front of the headstone, he suddenly thought...

This little girl was Aaron's daughter, his granddaughter and belonged to his bloodline, so it was okay to train her to be his heir.

While Baird was making up his mind, Jocelyn was alen considering grooming her granddaughter to become the heir to the Sherwood family.

They each stared at Grace with their own thoughts.

Seeing Grace arrive, Amelia was also surprised for a moment, turned to see James standing behind the crowd, one of his hands in his pocket.

He stood straight in a black suit, like a sculpture, with strongly defined facial features and a flawless appearance.

When Amelia saw James get out of the car, she understood that he was the one who brought Grace to pay tribute to Skender and Aaron.

Amelia's original plan was to take Grace to the memorial after the Johnson family left so that they would not take Grace away.

But seeing how confidently and openly James acted, it seemed that he wasn't worried at all about the possibility of the Johnson couple trying to take Grace away.

Then let Grace accompany her parents on their final journey, so that she would not have regrets in the future.

After Amelia thought about it, she reached out and rubbed Grace's little head.

"Grace, your mother is here, so if you have anything to say, just tell her."

Grace stared for a moment at her mother and Strange Uncle's picture on the tombstone, then reached out her soft little hand to touch it.

"Mom, Dad, wait for me in heaven. In my next life, I want to be your daughter again..."

Amelia's depression was swept away when she saw Grace speak, but then came the overwhelming surprise.

"Grace, how do you know he is your father?"

Grace tilted her head and looked up at her aunt.

"Uncle Casare told me. Although Strange Uncle didn't admit it, I can guess it."

She was smart, and her intelligence was much higher than that of an ordinary child. She quickly sorted out such a complex relationship.

Baird and Jocelyn were overjoyed to see how smart Grace was, and they bent down to hug her.

When an unfamiliar hand touched Grace's shoulder, Grace turned pale with fear and quickly hid behind Amelia.

"Mr. Johnson, Mrs. Johnson, she has been frightened before and has a trauma. Please don't scare her again."