Chapter 126

Paul was briefly shocked before he replied, "No problem, I'll get it done."

He wanted to hang up the phone after his words, but he heard James' croaky voice.

"Also, Ms. Miller, Stella..."

They were her good friends, so they should also be by her side to witness her beautiful moments together.

He was meticulously thoughtful, his affection for Amelia comparable to the deepness of the sea. Even Paul was touched.

"James, you must be happy."

The love James begged for, the Ms. Garcia James had always been longing for, would definitely, definitely bring him happiness.

James curled his lips, his pale face was stained by a faint smile...

Very soon, happiness was just a stone's throw away...

Paul hung up the phone before proceeding to inform members of the Evans Family to arrange for a flight to Finland with their private jets on time.

He then dialed Stella's phone number. After making several calls to which no one picked up, he called Andrew and instructed him to go searching for Stella.

After handling everything well, Paul picked up the wine gla*s on the bar and threw his head back to chug it all down in one gulp.

With a bang slamming the wine gla*s onto the bar, he picked up his suit on the seat next to him and got up to rush over to the nightclub...

With a bottle of red wine in hand, Eva was entertaining the guests in the VIP room when Paul pushed the door open and barged in.

When the guests on the lounge saw that Paul Evans was there, they respectfully got up to make room for him.

Without even bothering to cast them at a single glance, Paul went straight to Eva, and stretched out his hand to her.

"Come with me to Finland."

Eva flashed the guests a smile and said sorry before turning over to shoot him a hard look.

"Don't make trouble."

After they parted, Paul would come over to the nightclub to stir trouble whenever he was a little too free. No matter how thriving business was, it would all be ruined.

Paul's deep and clear eyes reflect Eva's glaring face. He didn't find it annoying and felt that she was adorable instead.

After staring at Eva for several seconds, his neatly trimmed eyebrows quirked.

"James is going to propose to Ms. Garcia in Finland. He sent me here to pick you up."

Hearing the words marriage proposal, Eva immediately puts the bottle aside. Her fists clenched in excitement as she squeaked, "Marriage proposal? Is it true?"

Amelia had a crush on James for years. After experiencing the parting of life and death, joys and sorrows, would they finally be able to come together?

It was the first time Paul saw her behaving as excitedly as a little girl. After a moment of trance, the corners of his lips unknowingly raised to a doting smile.

"Of course."

When Eva received an affirmative answer, her joy was beyond words.

"Great, I'm going to tell Amelia to get her ready!"

Yet, Paul grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

"If you tell Ms. Garcia about it, it will no longer be a surprise to her."