Chapter 95

The buildings designed by Skender were not only whimsical but beautiful and towering at the same time.

The most important thing was that the drawings were truly futuristic and technological as if they came from another time and space, ahead of the future.

It was no wonder Neil mentioned that buildings designed by her sister were landmarks that could represent each country and each city.

It might be a seemingly impossible task for her to accomplish Skender's achievements, but...

Amelia found a pen, measuring ruler, and paper before she sat at the desk and began drawing on the paper.

It was quite some time ago since she held a pen to compose a picture, but with her talent and skills, her drawings took shape with just a few sketches.

With her head lowered, all her concentration was on the drawing. Shortly after, a unique house appeared on the paper without her realizing it.

She set the pen on the table and took a look at the drawing, failing to believe her eyes.

She had never drawn a design, but after seeing Skender's drawing, she had a unique idea in her mind and could draw it out with a pen.

Could it be that she, too, was talented in architectural design like her sister?

In disbelief, Amelia placed the pen side and proceeded to draw the next...

During the process of drawing, her interest in architectural drawings was instantly piqued. The more she drew, the more excited she grew.

She didn't stop drawing until the next day when Neil came to the door. After a quick stretch, she went downstairs with her sketches.

Neil was sitting on the sofa, with his legs crossed, arguing with Eva.

"Eva, can't you even make me a cup of tea when I come to your house?"

With her arms folded around her chest, Eva leaned against the wall, giving him a scoff and a cold side-eye.

"Mr. Symmetry, is your mouth even worthy of drinking my tea?"

Amelia walked over, interrupted their primary school-like bicker, and handed the sketches in her hand to Neil.

"Mr. Sherwood, how are my drawings done?"

Amelia would call him Mr. Sherwood when she was in a good mood, and call him by his first name when she was in a bad mood. Neil was used to it.

To him, an idiot like Amelia who didn't even have any basic theoretical knowledge about architectural design would never be able to come up with any eye-catching drawings.

Once he reached out to take the sketches over and saw the drawings, his breathing stopped as a burst of golden rays shot out from his eyes.

"You drew them?!"

He put down his crossed legs, a little excitedly, got up, and grabbed Amelia's injured hand.

Amelia gasped in pain and instinctively shoved him away. With her arm covered, she endured the severe pain and nodded to him.

In the incredulity, Neil glanced at Amelia, then at the sketch, more pleasantly surprised with every look he took...

"I thought that after your sister passed away, there would never be another person as talented as her. I didn't expect you to..."

As if to have thought of the fact that he had taunted her for being an idiot, he withdrew the excitement on his face and pretended to nonchalantly take his seat.