Chapter 9

She looked into his eyes, only to find that there was an unknown emotion in his eyes. He seemed to be waiting for her explanation.

However, she had indeed slept with someone.

Although it was not with Jackson, it was with someone else.

It would not change anything if they continued to tangle with each other. It was better to continue to misunderstand.

Amelia suppressed the pain in her heart and said to him lightly, "Mr. Evans, I fought back against you last time because I was angry with you. But this time, it's true. Mr. Jackson Collins is different from Logan. He is clean and gentle. I like him very much."

She looked severe as if she was not lying to him.

The unfamiliar emotions in James's eyes gradually dimmed.

After silence, he asked indifferently, "Did you know him before?"

Amelia shook her head. "I don't know him. It's the first time we met yesterday."

James was so angry that he laughed. In the dim environment, his smile looked distant and terrifying.

"You're really something. You hooked up with Jackson the moment you met."

The corners of Amelia's mouth curled up. "Didn't Mr. Evans say that I'm something?"

Her sarcastic remark caused James's face to darken.

He stared into her eyes, and the distance in his eyes seemed to strangle her to death.

Just as Amelia thought that he was about to make a move, he suddenly approached her.

When his tall and straight body pressed down on her, it was as if she was enveloped by a beast, making it hard for her to breathe.

She was a little afraid that he would approach her like this.

She couldn't understand him. He had already broken up with her. Why did he care so much about her?

Or was it because he was a neat freak?

If he was a neat freak, he should be even more unwilling to get close to her.

When Amelia couldn't figure it out, James gently bit her earlobe and asked, "Do you lack men so much?"

Amelia felt as if she had been electrocuted the moment she was bitten. A dense numbing sensation spread throughout her body.

Her face instantly turned red. She turned her head unnaturally, trying to avoid his touch, but he pressed down on her head and stopped her from moving.

He bit her earlobe, lowered his voice, and asked, "Hmm?"

He raised his voice, which was charming.

Her heart instantly skipped a beat.

James's voice was magnetic, pleasant to the ears, and Sexy.

Such a charming voice lingered in her ears, making it difficult for her not to love him.

But she forced herself to calm down.

James was doing this to humiliate her.

She lowered her head and pursed her red lips, not saying a word. But he slowly moved from her earlobe to
her neck.

He kissed her on the collarbone and asked in a low voice, "Tell me, how much do you need to satisfy?"

His tone was a little helpless as if he blamed her for disobedience.

Amelia's mind was a mess because of him. She was so flustered that she didn't even dare to look at him.

However, her body gradually went limp under his gentle kiss.