chapter 159

At school, Juanma and Alvaro met in the gym. "Did you get rid of the block on your leg?" asked juanma Alvaro with a grin. "Well, I'm just helping her, that's okay," said Alvaro, looking down a little.

Juanma took note of it but said nothing and tossed the ball to Alvaro. They played for a moment until a female voice called Alvaro's name. Both looked at the entrance where Clara was standing. Juanma said "Hi Clara,we are  in the middle of training,  do you want something important" Alvaro had already made his way to her and Clara said: "Mercedes said I should look for you. Because there will be dinner soon and I should hold on to you " Juanma rolled his eyes.

Alvaro turned to him briefly and said "We'll continue after dinner, I have to freshen up a bit". Thoughtful, Juanma stayed in the hall for a moment and then followed them. He saw them again, as Clara had hooked herself to Alvaro and steered them together to a small table. "Hey captain" shouted Juanma "this is our table". "I'm going to sit down here with Clara today, she still has a few questions," said Alvaro, but rolled his eyes in a moment when Clara wasn't looking.

Zoe frowned and looked at Juanma. "What else can she ask, none of us have had  somebody Luke him here". "Well let her first," replied Juanma. "Alvaro will break away from her. But he has to take it slowly because otherwise he will have trouble with Mercedes"
"It's good that Mia isn't here right now," sighed Zoe. When the two boys continued their training later, Juanma prefered not to speak to Alvaro about Clara for the time being.

The next morning, Mia and Ramiro drove to the hospital. Jose and his wife had visited  Isabel yet"You are only allowed in for a short time, she is still very tired. But she is awake and also recognized us," Jose said quietly to Ramiro. Mia and Ramiro quietly entered the intensive care unit and went to Isabel. She was still on some devices for surveillance but she smiled weakly when she saw who was coming. Mia took her hand. "Madri, I'm so happy that you are better. I was so scared of losing you too." Isabel squeeze her hand lightly. "Now everything is fine, soon I'll be the same again" she said softly. Ramiro said "We can't stay long today, but we'll be back tomorrow." In front of the door of the intensive care unit they met the doctor and Jose and his wife and Ramiro asked him about Isabel's condition. After a quick look at Jose, the doctor said that Isabel had survived both procedures very well and that no complications were to be expected. She is oriented and is of course still very tired from the anesthesia. If everything continued to run normally, she could soon be transferred to the normal ward. Mia let out a sigh of relief. Ramiro had discovered a few things to fix in Isabel's house and set about to pass the time to Star occupaid with the works Mia stayed with Jose for a while and played with the kids.

At St. Mary's School the time passed quickly before the moment Came  to leave,  for Alvaro, Juanma and Zoe. Clara had taken Alvaro further and so he was glad when they were taken to the airport. On the plane, Zoe said to Alvaro "have you explained everything now for Clara or will it continue like this from Tuesday" "I hope she gets along, she looks very uncertain." "I don't think she's insecure, she's hitting you pretty hard" "No, she doesn't. She's just new and has to find her way around."

He looked at Juanma for help. Juanma shrugged his shoulders and said: "Well I think she could have done a lot of things very well on her own, if Mia had been there, it would have been stressful". Alvaro said nothing more and looked out of the window. He felt guilty about Mia. He didn't feel  something for Clara, but she had often made him laugh. And his mother made it unmistakably clear that he was only allowed to fly when Clara has got used to all. Well accustomed was probably too much expected, but she had assured Mercedes that she was comfortable. When they got to Madrid they were greeted by a very excited Mia and a tired-looking Ramiro. Ramiro hadn't told Mia where he was going with her and what they were up to until the end. All he had said t was that he had to sort out something about the return flight at the airport. When they arrived at the airport building, the plane from Buenos Aires had already landed. It had been perfect, when they both arrived at the gate, it only took a little moment until Alvaro and the other two were in front of them. Mia had turned with her back to the gate to look at a souvenir stand and Alvaro walked up to her and tapped her shoulder. Ramiro, Juanma and Zoe couldn't hold back laughing when Mia turned around, completely taken aback and took a moment to realize that it was actually Alvaro who was standing in front of her. She fell sobbing around his neck and hugged him (almost a little too) tightly. Over his shoulder she saw Juanma and Zoe. She let go of Alvaro's neck, took his hand and walked towards them. She took them both in her arms and had tears in her eyes for joy. "You don't believe how much I missed you," she managed with difficulty.