Ohne Titel Teil178

The next day Alex wanted to see the groups in Go. He was very pleased with the progress and said he would register them for the competition if the progress continued. Even if little time had passed now, he could see that the students were preparing well for an assignment and they still had a few weeks before it would start. Another attempt by Lupe to  sing a solo  he blared off.

"I'll leave the groups like this for the time being. When I register, I'll find out how many groups are allowed to perform. Then we can always change something so that all students can be part of the competition. But my experience tells me that there will be allowed less than more groups, so solos are out of the question. "

Ramiro had emailed Mia and Juanma a song list from Charlie Martin. There was a special program for a wedding, so that there should be romantic songs, but also songs that kept the mood going. He had written that this should be a daily program, so it would be more exhausting than a two-hour performance.

Mia and Juanma agreed to take care of the wedding program first. They wanted to use the time they had booked in Go, and they could learn and rehearse the texts anywhere.

It was their turn in the afternoon, immediately after basketball training. Marcello had also announced a game against another school in basketball, but luckily there was still a bit of time left for training until then. For the basketball players in Go, it still meant double preparation and they couldn't neglect school either.

Zoe and Alvaro watched Mia and Juanma rehearse. They brought in something here and there, but Juanma and Mia were very well attuned to each other and they quickly had some good choreographies.

Lupe burst in the in the middle of the time. She gave a brief greeting and then watched a little. Suddenly she said, "This is not your song for the competition. You must not use the time for preparation for the competition for anything else."

"Nobody said that," said Alvaro. "Planned time is planned time and as far as I know you haven't booked for today"

Lupe made an offended face.

But then she held back. After a while she left the Go again.

Mia and Juanma finished the rehearsal without further incident. Shortly after dinner, Juanma and Mia were called to Mercedes.

"I take it you know why I called you?" Mercedes asked immediately after the greeting.

"No" said Mia and looked at Juanma.

"Well," said Mercedes, "Lupe told me that you were rehearsing for an event in the Go. It is not forbidden to use the time reserved for the competition for other things, but I wanted to point out to you that that the only thing that counts here is your school activities. So if I should hear that the competition is at risk because of you, or "while she looked at Juanma" the basketball game, I will forbid you from these extracurricular activities. And don't forget the school subjects ".

Juanma and Mia looked at each other. "But Mercedes Ramiro ..." Mia got no further. "I know Ramiro has approved it. But I have the supervision for your academic performance. As far as I know, there is a math test this week. I advise you to prepare well."

"Yes Mercedes," said Juanma.

"Oh and Juanma, I don't know whether your mother has already told you. I have planned the two of you to have dinner with Lupe Alvaro and me tomorrow evening. Lupe and you could then go back to school with Alvaro later."

"Thank you," said Juanma and sat undecided. "You can go now, that's all," said Mercedes.

He and Mia got up and looked for Alvaro and Zoe. They found her in the cafeteria, separated from one another, Zoe talking to Fede and Simon, Alvaro over the books with Clara.

Mia rolled her eyes and first went to Zoe and the others with Juanma.

Zoe saw directly on both faces that something must have happened.

"What did Mercedes want from you?" "We'll tell Alvaro and you the things when we're all together."

When Alvaro saw that Mia and Juanma were back, he finished the task with Clara and then said "We'll continue tomorrow, okay?"

When Alvaro went to join the others, Clara left the cafeteria. Alvaro sat down at the table and Fede asked again what Mercedes wanted from them.

Mia and Juanma took turns telling what had been said and Juanma asked Alvaro: "Did you know that tomorrow we will be with Lupe and my mother for dinner with your mother?" Alvaro thought for a moment and then said "Oh yeah, tomorrow is her birthday, I completely forgot it about everything"

"But why do you have to go there Juanma?" Asked Zoe.

"It was like this every year. My mother always invited Juanma and Florenzia on her birthday".

"I was still together with Lupe back then" said Juanma, a little thoughtfully.

"Anyway, we won't get around it. It's much more annoying that I don't know what to get her." said Alvaro, annoyed.