what now

When Mia woke up, she did not know where she was. She heard a strange alarm and tried to look around. She was startled when she realized that she was not alone and turned around. At the same moment the memory came back. Juanma also woke up slowly. He opened his eyes and pulled Mia in his arm "Good morning" he whispered "You cried so much yesterday and fell asleep. I did not want to wake you but I did also not want to leave you alone. "" I did not feel anythinganymore, "Mia said." Did you sleep well? "" Yes, "said Juanma. He almost regretted that they had to get up. "Crap Zoe will seek me!" Exclaimed Mia suddenly. "Do not worry”, Juanma said I wrote her and Fede. But only that I'm with you, "he grinned.

Mia had to laugh and said " and what will they think now"
Juanma laughed too and said:” Come on we should go to the rooms otherwise we'll fall on. Are you feeling better? "Yes," said Mia, "but Lupe does not know it yet."
By now they had arrived at the sleeping tracts.

Lupe looked very pale at breakfast. Her friends were around her.
Still, she gave Mia a strangelook.
She spoke intensively to Sofie, who was also friends with Mia. She told her how she had met Juanma in the evening and how nice he had been. Also that they danced at Go in the afternoon. Consciously, she repeatedly insinuated that Juanma had searched body contact again and again and looked lovingly at her. Her plan was to say more of this over the next days and maybe Mia would leave him alone.
Juanma gave Lupe a scrutinizing look as she entered the cafeteria. He knew her and guessed she was planning something. He only hoped that Mia was not the victim of her meanness again.

Sofie sat alone with Mia on the GO later that day. Mia had trained a bit and Sofie had joined her.
Promt she asked Mia: "What is between Juanma and you?" Mia paused in surprise. "Nothing," she answered
"Ok ... I had the impression that he sees things differently ... but he also is often with Lupe. Yesterday he met her in the house and comforted her.” Said Sofie.
Mia hesitated for a moment. But then she said, "That's good for Lupe." But she had a strange feeling. Sofie realized that and added, "well, he just became very sweet"
"Yes, and  he is very confused at the moment too, and Lupe will exploit that," snorted Mia.
Sofie said nothing. She knew Lupes plan and wondered Whether she should play this game.
She already found the situation between Mia Alvaro and Juanma very difficult. She also did not want to play with the feelings of others. She realized how much Juanma had changed because of Mia. And remembered how he had been with Lupe.
Lupe and Alvaro had been taken home as announced. Juanma was with Nico and Fede.
In the late afternoon, Mia received a message from Alvaro asking him to meet him by the river

When she got there she was a bit startled. The conversation with his parents had obviously made Alvaro sad.
She sat down beside him and hugged him. Both said nothing at first.
When Alvaro looked at her, he had tears in his eyes.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Mia asked carefully.
"Let's just sit here for a moment," Alvaro said softly. He needed a moment to talk.
Mia took his hand and looked at the water. After a long break, Alvaro said, "Ramiro will continue to sleep at school and then look for an apartment. My mother was outraged. But the hardest thing for Ramiro was that Lupe is not his daughter. Lupe is my dad's daughter. Ramiro already knew it but talking about it was hard. Lupe glass stays at My mother's home until the weekend. I have never seen her like this before. She has never been able to build a relationship with Javier. That tore the ground under her feet. He spoke fast but now took a deep breath. Then he went on :”I know that Ramiro will always be there for us. My mother will have to tell Javier.”
Tears came to his eyes again. "Has anyone said anything about us?" Mia asked. "Not directly. Well you know lupe. But weer my mother nor Ramiro have mentioned our friendship. Lupe will be back on Monday. I hope she calmed down by then. It was Ramiro's idea to separate you two first. He also wants to talk to you "
Mia was not afreaud about talking with Ramiro. Her only worry was  about Lupe. But she did not want to let Alvaro know that. He was already down enough.
They sat together for a while. Then they decided to go back to school.