Ohne Titel Teil147

They had some paths around the hut that they could use. They decided on a direction and Mia hooked up with Juanma. "Was Alvaro angry that you were spending the night with me."
"No. It's all ok, I just don't want to leave you alone right now. " "Thanks Mia," said Juanma. She gave his arm a light squeeze "Zoe will freak out when Lupe really has sent a video." Said Juanma. "No, she won't. Alvaro will talk to her or when we are already in the house we will do it together" It was cold, but the fresh air was really good. Both took a deep breath of the cold winter air. Mia realized that Juanma was worried. He was very calm. "Hey Juanma, everything will be fine. Definitely. "
" I wonder why Lupe is doing that. " "Maybe because Sofie is with Fede, Agus with Martin and you with Zoe, me with Alvaro. Only she is alone. I think she's jealous. And because you left her, she wants to hurt you now. " "But the relationship didn't work out, everyone knows that"
"Yes JUanma, but she tells herself that she will change and then it will work. We can tell that she's not changing because she wants to destroy your relationship with Zoe. " "But I don't want to be with Lupe anymore." Said Juanma. "I have nothing against a friendship but I love Zoe." "I know that. So we have to make sure that Lupe understands." They walked through the snow in silence for a while.
In the hut, Zoe had woken up and found that Juanma was not there. She got up to look after him in the hut. When she found that everything was dark and quiet, she checked her cell phone. She was amazed to find a message from Lupe. She opened it and watched the video. She could see that it was showing Juanma and Mia talking and holding each other. Her eyes filled with tears. There it was again, her fear of being second choice. She didn't trust Mia to betray Alvaro and she didn't trust Juanma to do that either, but this strong connection between the two slowly scared her. Lupe seemed to have been waiting for her message to be seen, because another prompt came with the words "Now you know where your boyfriend was that night." * *And still is * thought Zoe. She dialed Juanma's number and was startled when the cell phone rang next to her bed he didn't have it.

she decided to get up again and look again for him . As she crept through the dark house, she heard nothing. She walked quietly past Roberto to the kitchen. They were nowhere to be found. Roberto sat up when she came back from the kitchen. "Everything ok" he asked.
"Yes, I can't find Juanma and I assume that he is gone with Mia". "How do you think thatnow?" Asked Roberto, surprised. Zoe took a deep breath and sat down next to him, showing him the video.
Meanwhile, outside, Juanma and Mia came to a small lake. Of course it was frozen over to match the winter landscape. For a moment they sat on an overturned tree trunk. Juanma was lost in thought. Mia tapped him on "Hey" .... Juanma looked at her. "I'm afraid of Zoe's reaction"
"Oh come on. She knows that we are good friends and that we talk a lot. Don't worry so much "With that she jumped up and ran onto the icy lake. It was still quite dark." Look it's almost like ice skating, "she called to Juanma. Juanma shouted "Mia, come down there you don't know how thick the ice is."
 "Juanma at the temperatures the pond is frozen thick, you better come too" She continued to slide across the surface. Juanma watched her for a moment and then let hisself be infected by her joy- He walked slowly onto the ice. Mia slid over to him and took his hand. Juanma slipped away and fell. Both had to laugh and Mia pulled him up again. Mia slid away and Juanma tried to catch her. Suddenly Mia heard the ice crack under her. She took a step forward and it cracked again. "Stop Juanma stay where you are" she shouted when she noticed how the ice continued to break under her. Juanma overlooked the situation immediately. He had stopped dead in place. "Mia try to lie down very slowly on the ice" Mia went completely slowly to crouch down. She was about to support herself with her hands in front when the ice broke away from under her feet and she slumped into the water. "Mia!" shouted Juanma. He knew he couldn't move quickly. Mia still held on to the edge until the ice broke away there too. Juanma was lying on his stomach on the ice when she sank into the pond. As fast as he could he tried to pull himself over the ice. Mia kept coming to the edge, but had no chance to hold on because the ice kept breaking. Juanma had reached her and got a hand. "Give me your other hand," he called.

Mia could hardly move from the cold, but still got hold of Juanma's hand. Juanma tried to sit up a bit to pull Mia up. He got her up a bit when her left hand slipped out of her glove and he let go of her. "Take my hand again Mia" he gasped. Mia held her hand up again and he reached for it. He couldn't pull her up because of the cold and wetness that had soaked into Mia's clothes. She slipped away from him again and was under the water.