Talk in the night

Mia and Alvaro came in. "Hey, you're all right?," Alvaro asked. "We were wondering if we'd rather make a movie night at Ramiro, if you're not feeling well, Juanma. Disco is certainly not the right choice. "
Juanmas and Mia's eyes met. Juanma said "Oh no t the others are looking forward to it now"
"The others understand that, and the question came first from Fede," Alvaro said with a wink.
"I think a movie night is even better, the flight is still in my bones," Mia said.
"Ok let's do it this way" Zoe also said "when are we going over?"

"Well in 15 minutes we meet at the car" said Alvaro.
"I'll get some tihing from my room," Juanma said, getting up
Alvaro also wanted to return to his room.
When they were alone, Mia asked, "What was wrong with you?"

"Why?" Zoe asked,

"Because I saw Juanma's eyes. "
"He said I'm in the same situation as you were. He told me to be honest when I'm not sure about the feelings for him. But I am sure "
"And why do not you tell him that?"
"I have the feeling that if I am really with him and then wants to sing with Gaspar that he does not like that then"
"Zoe, he does not like it now either. And if you are in the same situation as me then really tell him. I just do not quite understand your problem "

"I fell in love with him. Very slowly. I'm glad if we can fall asleep together tonight "
"Ok and what do you think about Gaspar?"
"That it's fun to sing with him. And that I was in love with him, "

" Are you afraid your feelings for him are coming back? "
"They do that a bit," Zoe said softly. "But not really either. If both are not there, I think only of Juanma"
"That's a start," Mia said, hugging her friend.

Ramiro had suggested ordering pizza and he sat down with them at the beginning of the movie night.
The quiet evening was good for everyone. After the first Fim Ramiro said goodbye. Juanma and Alvaro talked a bit about the game. Mia was pretty tired. She said to Alvaro "I'm going to bed, okay?" She gave him a kiss and stood up. Zoe went after her and said, "Wait Mia." They went into the room together. Alvaro looked questioningly at Juanma, who shrugged.
"It's going to be Gaspar again," Juanma said.

" Did she say something? "Asked Alvaro.
Juanma told him what Zoe said. Alvaro shook his head. "Maybe she is worried that she has become too secure and then hurts you when she realizes that she feels more for Gaspar. Did Mia find out anything? "

" I could not talk to her again "
" Honestly? Let her sing with him again tomorrow and then she should explain what she means. Do you know what I have considered? We could drive tomorrow there where they sing. At least he does not have her all to himself. "
"Do you think that's good? Asked Juanma.
"I'll ask Mia what she thinks of the idea. And you'll keep your ears up, OK."

"Sure, captain," Juanma said.
"Maybe Zoe Mia says something now. I think she might have to work out what was going on with Gaspar, you understand. "
"Yes I want to give her the time, but it's just a strange situation"
Zoe came back to them. "Mia is already half asleep," she grinned at Alvaro. "Well then I'll go to her," he said. "" If you want, you can watch a movie here. "
Juanma and Zoe also decided to go to bed. Zoe noticed that Juanma was pretty tired and so she decided not to try to talk to him again. She searched for a movie and snuggled up to him. Juanma put her arm over her and fell asleep very quickly.
He woke up in the night, because he was totally warm again. Zoe was fast asleep. He got up to not wake her. He searched for a glass and water in the kitchen and was annoyed that he had not asked Mia for the pills yet. When he took the water bottle out of the fridge and wanted to pour it, it slipped out of his hand. Although he intercepted it, it slammed a bit on the sideboard. Juana swore softly. He poured himself the glass and sat on the couch with it. A moment later, Mia and Alvaros door opened .
"Is everything ok?" Mia asked.

"Yes, sorry, the bottle slipped out of my hand."

Mia sat down next to him. " Are you cold? Asked her and gave him a blanket.

"Cold and warm, some things are not going right."

"I'll get you another pill," Mia said, standing up. When Mia returned with the pills, Juanma had completely wrapped herself in the blanket. Mia felt his forehead and he was very warm again. "The pill always works fast," he said.

"It's weird that you only have a fever".
Juanma shrugged. "I had that before after a flight with my parents. On the outbound flight, the air conditioning was pretty cold. It's going to be ok soon "

" Maybe you should lie down again. "

" I do not want to wake Zoe when I can not sleep, but when you're tired, go to bed, I'm sorry I woke you. "
"All right, no, I'll stay with you. Did you talk to Zoe again? "

" No, not really. She asked me to let her sing with Gaspar tomorrow. What can I say, I do not want to take that from her either. Did she tell you something after I left in the room today? "
"That she is actually sure with her feelings."
"Just ask yourself for whom .."
"Oh come on Juanma you can tell how much she hangs on you."

" Yes, I realize that but something seems to be missing otherwise she would be sure, you understand how I mean this. When we are together everything is perfect. But as soon as Gaspar comes up, it's different. "

Mia took his hand. "We'll just wait and see tomorrow, ok, and I'll talk to her again, ok."
"Only if she starts the topic, if everyone now talks to her about it then that's not good either. Alvaro had the idea to go there tomorrow where she sings. "
"I know, but this is a private event, that will not work, Alvaro had told me that too."
Mia yawned. "Let's go back to sleep," Juanma said and put the blanket away. He looked up at Mia and pulled her up. Mia hugs him. "Do you feel better?

"Yes the stuff works" Juanma heldher a moment longer. He had somehow needed the hug now. He gave Mia a kiss on thecheek and said, "Thanks, you're always there when I need you."
Mia grinned and said, "Just let me know nexttime and do not slam another bottle for me to come". Juanma grinned back.