Peace

Mia was quick. Juanma got up from the mat he had been sitting on when she came. Somewhat uncertain, he approached her. Her hair was still damp from the shower.

Immediately, she said, "Sorry, Juanma, I do not know why I reacted that way, I'm sorry." He looked at her. He was not used to it that he was not the one to apologize after a fight. Lupe had always blamed him. She was about to shake his hand with the word "peace?" And he pulled her into his arms. He just couldn't help it at that moment. To his surprise, she returned the hug and pressed against him. He pulled her down onto the mat. She looked at him and said "it was totally stupid from  me. But Lupe has always worried me. It hurt me to know her again near to you. "Juanma said quietly," I don't want anything from Lupe anymore. I just went there to see how is the situation and to calm down her a bit with her opinion that you took her father. That she is not so mean to you when she returns. She never took me seriously. She was always important. I never. When I told her something, she continued with her subjects. But she was my first girlfriend. Only because xou came in mx life, I realized that it can also run differently. Even if it's just a friendship." "Actually, you can really do what you want." Very qietly, Juanma said," I don't want that at all."Mia took him in his arms again. He relaxed in her embrace.

"I know ..." Mia started. Juanma broke away from the hug and put her finger on her lips "shhh Mia I know what you want to say. I won't press you again. I did that once. But it also means something that you are hurt to know that Lupe wants me back. Let's not talk about it now, please- I just want to enjoy the moment with you, ok? "

Juanma suddenly felt exhausted. The last days had been very emotional. The day today still exhausting.

He rested his head on Mia's lap. "Did you hear anything from Gaspar again?" He asked Mia.

Mia sighed. She told him that Gaspar had left her several messages and also contacted Zoe. He had also tried it with Isabel. But she had not written back, although Isabel had repeatedly asked for it. It took a while to sort out the disappointment. As she spoke she realized that Juanmas breath was even and he had closed his eyes. He had fallen asleep.

Carefully she pulled out her phone and looked at the clock. It was 9 o'clock in the evening.  Both had missed the dinner and of course she had news from Alvaro and Zoe. She texted Zoe that she was with Juanma and he had fallen asleep She told Alvaro that she would explain everything to him tomorrow and go to bed now. She wrote him a good night and sent him a kiss. He sent "good night" with a kiss and a sad smiley face. Oh, there she had something to explain tomorrow, so she wrote "I had a heated argument with Juanma, I had to sort it out before the night, please don't be angry." Alvaro looked at his display and considered why probably they had a dispute. He decided to leave it alone for today and sent an "ok".

Zoe answered quickly and wrote "oh my god, where are you, that he falls asleep" Mia answered "I'll explain it to you soon. Nothing what you think ".

She wanted to put the phone back,whith this Juanma was awake. He needed a moment to realize where he was and looked at Mia somewhat surprised. Then he said "Sorry I did not want to sleep at all. But I must have been totally exausted Sorry, how long did I sleep? "" It's ok and not very long, I did not want to wake you "said Mia."But that was good, otherwise I'll wake up at night and the time with you is too good to sleep. "We missed dinner," Mia said. "I'm not hungry anyway, but what's about you?" Juanma asked. "Zoe and I still have chips, I'm fine, but we should go back. "Unfortunately," Juanma said softly. At the slumbers they said goodbye with a short hug.

Zoe was already waiting for Mia. She grinned meaningfully as Mia came into the room. "And," she asked. Mia laughed when she saw the expectant look on Zoe's face. She told her about Juanmas visit and the subsequent events.

Zoe looked at Mia. "OK, I'm really doubting your decision for Alvaro. Do you know that you spend much more time with Juanma? And much more intense? Could it be that your feelings have changed?

Mia looked down and said "no, of course not" "Oh no? And then why can't you look at me? "Zoe asked, laughing.

"Oh Zoe, I do not know it either. I do not understand myself .. But I enjoy the time with both. It was kind of cute that Juanma just fell asleep. But I have a bad conscience about Alvaro.

I don't know what to do

"I can not tell you that either. You have to be clear what you want and if possible before you hurt one of them too much "

"I know," sighed Mia.

The weekend was just around the corner. In three days, Lupe would be back, which will not simplify the situation.

Tomorrow was Friday and they had the GO Workshop again. Olivia had announced to take part again in a dance competition. Tomorrow ideas should be collected. There was also a basketball game on the weekend. So there was not much time to think about it. On the other hand, the distraction would be good.