Ohne Titel Teil142

Mia and Juanma were the first ones in the lift and were on the way down.

When they arrived, Mia ran out of the lift cabin into the station and asked where Alvaro is. Pedro caught her: "Hey Mia, come with me I'll take you to Alvaro, he's awake now." "Oh yes please!" A few minutes later, she and Juanma were at Alvaro's bed. When he saw her he was totally happy. Mia sat down on the edge of the bed and hugged him hard, almost too hard. "What did they say and how are you?" Mia asks ".. I can not really remember and have a really bad headache, they say that I have a slight concussion and that I should stay one night for observation. " "Oh man. What did they do with your head? "" Unfortunately I do not know what happened, but they sewed and glued it "Pedro intervened in the conversation:" Mia, I'm sorry. I could not do anything to help him. He has slipped down the slope. I wanted to hold him, but I have his arm out of print L. He must have hit his head somewhere on what it was, but unfortunately I could not see. I am so sorry !"

"Pedro, you are not to blame. I am glad that he did not go alone, how he actually wanted and that you were with him! Who knows what else would have happened. "" Okay, thank you Mia. "Pedro took Mia in his arms and Pedro and Juanma left the two alone. He would go back to them later so he can talk to Alvaro too

Alvaro Mia asks, "Do you want to come to me?" Mia took off her shoes and lay down next to him, the bed was really not very big and very tight for two, but the closer they were to each other and she lies to her head Alvero stroked her back and Mia enjoyed the togetherness, "I'm glad that we both are alone again, even if I do not like that you have to stay here." Speaking of Ramiro knows what happened or where we are ? " Mia looked Alvaro in the eye. "No, I did not inform him but maybe the station in front? Can you maybe ask? "" Yeah, I'll be right back. " When she got to the front of the station, she asked a sister if anyone had told Ramiro. The sister answered yes. Juanma went to Alvaro's time and talked to him about everything and especially how Alvaro is doing. Of course, Alvaro also asked how Juanma is and said he would look much better.

Mia chose Ramiro's number. "Hi Papa. The lifts go back and Juanma and I are at Alvaro. Will you and Zoe come later? How are you and Zoe? Is everything alright with you ?"

"Hello Mia. That makes me happy. Yes, we'll be on our way right away. It works. We are both a bit windy and worried about you. Zoe misses Juanma very much, but holds it back very well. "" Okay, then let's talk straight away. " "See you soon." "Oh dad?"

"Yes my darling?" "Can I possibly stay the night with Alvaro, so if the doctors allow?" "Yeah, sure." "Okay thanks Daddy. Love you, see you soon." "I also you. See you soon"

Mia went to the sister again. "Excuse me ? Is it possible for me to stay the night with my friend? "" Theoretically, but where do you want to sleep? The bed is too small for you all night. " "Oh that's no problem. Thank you very much. I wanted to surprise him with it and because of the bed, we'll get it. "" Okay, then do that. See you later "" See you later "

Mia went to the room of Alvaro. "Well, who or what are you talking about?" She asks. "We talked about the game in two weeks and until then I'm allowed to play again, we decided that we are a really good team." "Yes ! That's us! "Adds Juanma." The game manages to do it on the left, Juanma and Roberto did the final game so well together, then there are three unbeatable, oh, what I wanted to tell you, Ramiro and Zoe are coming soon past." Mia went to Alvaros bed and sits next to him. "Shall I tell you something?" "What?" "You do not have to stay here alone tonight, I can stay here with you, if you want that." "But of course I want that."

The door opened and Ramiro came in. He took Alvaro and Mia n's arms. "I'm so glad you're fine." he said with relief. "Hello Daddy" Mia said "where is Zoe?" "She has been intercepted by Juanma I think he will not let her go so fast" Ramiro grinned.

A moment later, Juanma and Zoe come into the room. Zoe immediately took Mia and then Alvaro into his arms. "I'm so relieved you're all fine," she laughed.

"Now that we're all together, I have something to tell you, Lupe and Roberto will come to see us tomorrow through Sunday, and I could not refuse Lupe." The four were mixed emotions.