Plans

When Mia came to her room, Zoe immediately asked what her day was like and hugged her, "I'm so glad Ramiro is feeling better, Mia," she said.

"Yeah me too, I was so glad to see him awake and talk to him." "And how was your training with Juanma," Zoe asked? "I've almost been waiting for a message that you're not coming for the night," she grinned.

Mia did not say anything at first, then she said "I do not know, somehow tense". "What do you mean by that?" Zoe asked. "Well, the dancing went well, but when I asked him about yesterday, he was totally weird. Did he say something special to you yesterday? "

"Um define weird," Zoe replied.

"Well he did not want to talk about it, and then he was almost angry."

"Mia, but it's clear that he does not want to talk about it. And to get back to your question, no, he did not say anything special. He said it hurts him, but that's clear. But that he does not want to deepen that with you now you have to understand. "" Yes, but... "" Mia nothing but. He does not want to make you sad again by telling you exactly what he feels, because then you feel bad again. "

"Um, you're probably right." Mia said thoughtfully.

They talked a bit more, but Mia was very tired and she fell asleep very early.

The next day Basketball Trainig was scheduled. Alvaro pulled Juanma aside and said, "Can we talk later?"

" About what? If it was because of Fede's message the other night, I did not know and did not want him to write to her. "" No, I do not mean that, relax, "said Alvaro. Juanma answered "Ok, I also wanted to discuss something with you -After the training then?" "Let's do that a little later, I have to go to the hospital after training, ok". " Of course no problem"

The training went well, Marcelo announced another game, but was very satisfied with the team.

On the way to her room Mia ran into Lupe.

Lupe said, "Well, are you going to hospital again with your prince?"

"Oh Lupe let it be". "You already know that Alvaro is only allowed to drive with you now and when Ramiro is out of the hospital, my mother will talk to him about you and forbid him to contact you outside the classroom. And dare you tell him that before "

"Alvaro will not let forbit it, Lupe. And I'm sure Ramiro will say something to that, besides, what do you want from me, we're just friends. " "Oh, always the same, just as my ex-boyfriend is a friend of yours. Ramiro had the accident because of you because he stayed longer in school. Mom said he last had your file on the table. Juanma had the accident only because Alvaro has argued with him because of you. You bring only misfortune, where you turn up, everything breaks down. "

With these words she went past Mia. Mia stood first as frozen in the corridor. Then she slowly went to her room to get ready for the hospital. Avaro was already waiting for her.

When she came to him, he looked at her scrutinizing "Mia, whas up? You are very pale "

"It's okay, let's go," Mia said.

She got into the car. Alvaro said to her, "Mia, I know for sure that you have something, I know you, what happened?" Mia briefly told him with tears in her eyes what Lupe told her. Alvaro took her hand and said, "I know exactly,Ramiro had discussed something with Mama in the night before the accident, so he was in school longer. I know it because I went in the room in the evenig and it was definitely not about you. Juanma had the accident because Lupe lied.And to the point that Mama will forbit me to see you, she can try. Mia, do not let Lupe always confuse you so much. You do not break anything. "

Mia rested her head on his shoulder. Alvaro started the car and drove off.

At the hospital, Ramiro had the good news that he was allowed to go away from intensive care the next day, it healed everything well, he still had strong painkillers, but he could be transferred to the normal ward.

Mia and Alvaro were allowed to stay a little longer, but then the nurse came and said that the meds made him very tired and he needed a little rest again. Mia had seen a whole pile of medications lying in the room, and she was really sorry for her father.

When they were back at the car Alvaro Mia took in a quick hug and asked "are you feeling better?"

"Yes and that dad is allowed on the normal ward makes me very happy"

When they arrived at the school, Alvaro sought Juanma. When he found him, they decided to go outside to be undisturbed.

Alvaro started without a beat. "It's about Mia," he said. "She is totally confused because she always stands between us. I know your feelings are like mine and that's why I can understand you. But we must not hurt her. "" What do you mean we should do, "Juanma asked.

"Well maybe not all the time discussing our feelings with her. Do not show her many things"

"Yes, I tried, last night. But she immediately noticed what was going on and because she did not give up, we almost fight. She reads us both like an open book. "

"Yes, but Juanma, we should try. Above all, we should keep her away from Lupe, she has told her today that your accident and Ramiro's would have been her fault. " Juanma pulled a face "typical Lupe".

"Yes .. that's why we have to take care of her, ok"

"Yes, definitely. I have an idea, "said Juanma.

"She has her birthday soon. I wanted to organize a party. As a surprise. I've already talked to Zoe, she wanted to contact Gaspar and possibly also Isabel. "

"Ok, good idea, where did you want to do that." "I thought in the cafeteria maybe Autenzia could help us a bit, she would be happy. And I thought you can ask Ramiro for permission because Mercedes will not allow that "

"Yes, that will not be a problem, I'm sure. That's a great idea. We have three weeks left, the game is next week.You will be in??. "

"Sure, Captain," said Juanma.