Escape

The next morning they had breakfast in the hotel, then Miguel came to pick them up. At the school, Alvaro and Zoe were already waiting for the two. Alvaro did not want to let Mia go only one centimeter away from him and Zoe hugged Juanma for a long time.

"I missed you," she said.
Mia and Juanma took their bags away and met with Zoe and Alvaro back in the cafeteria, Simon came too. They had to tell all how its gone. Mia said, "I'm looking forward to performing here in Buenos Aires."
They spent the rest of the day together, laughing and talking a lot. Alvaro said to Juanma that there was a game scheduled for next Saturday. "

" That's just screaming for a party in the evening, right? "Sure, we do that," Zoe said. Mia had noticed that Zoe had only let go of Juanmas hand if it could not be otherwise. She was happy about it and hoped that Juanma would come to rest now.
The next day, Alvaro and Mia were invited to go to Mercedes and Lupe after school. Alvaro drove with Mia in his car and Lupe had already driven with Mercedes.
Mia was really excited. Alvaro calmed her again and again. When they were there, they were invited by Mercedes to the table. Lupe was already there and you could see her face that she was not there voluntarily.
Mercedes said "Nice you are here. And Mia I heard that your performance on Saturday went very well. Congratulations "
Lupe pulled a face. After a while she said. : "Oh Mia where you take everything anyway what is mine I thought I offer you my place with the cheerleaders rather voluntarily.
Alvaro and Mercedes called out of one mouth "Lupe !!"
Mia looked at her plate.
"It's true, everyone congratulates them on the job, Juanma and they are the heroes of the school, but I should be in her place, I should have been up there on the stage" Alvaro had tried several times to interrupt her but Lupe was getting louder. "And I'll tell you something else. Juanma and I would have had a much better Performance than you because we would be together again in the meantime if you did not constantly intervene. "
Mia took several deep breaths. Alvaro said "Lupe you take that back now immediately" as Mercedes said "Well that your sister is disappointed I can understand, without Mia it would..." she did not get further.
Mia jumped up and said, "I've told you before, I've lost the belief that there's something good in every human being, and that was proof of it again. I've agreed to come because I wanted Alvaro to be happy with his family again. But my godmother also taught me to see where I was not wanted. "She looked at Alvaro and said," I'm sorry, but I can't stand this anymore. "She took her backpack and stormed to the door.

Lupe smiled and said" travelers should not be stopped."

Alvaro ran after Mia and caught her just before shealmost closed the door in his face. "Mia wait .." "No, it's thesame every time, I try it over and over again and then being abused again. Iunderstood that I am not welcome here and unfortunately you can not changethat: "Tears ran down her cheeks she broke free from Alvaro and ran on.Mercedes showed up behind Alvaro and said, "Let her go, Alvaro. She willtalk to Ramiro and calm down. It does not make sense now. "
"But Mama:" "Trust me this evening, she will have calmeddown"
They went back to Lupe "What the hell, we had agreed to makepeace with Miafor Alvaro." Said Mercedes.Alvaro interjected "And many things thatyou accuse Mia of are attributing toyourself with your steady intrusions, I have her brought here she trusted me and then that ... "Tears were runningdown his cheeks as well. He had tried to call Mia but of course she did notanswer.

Mia had brought a good distance betweenAlvaros home. She picked up her cell phone and called Gaspar. She explained thesituation to him crying and asked him to pick her up in an hour at the school.She took a taxi to the school and was careful not to meet anyone. In her roomshe packed a few things that still fit in the backpack and looked around.Ramiro would take care of her remaining things.
Gaspar stopped in front of the school where they did not see him immediately and Mia got in."Please drive to the airport" "Mia calm down now, you can notjust run away like that."
"But I want to go to Madri. Take me to the airport now or I'll get a taxi." Gaspar tuck off. He was always trying to stop Mia from doing so. It wasfutile. She made him promise not to tell anyone until she was calling from Isabel. She was lucky in a short timewould go a flight in which she couldstill be booked in.
Gaspar left her with a heavy heart. He was not comfortable with it.