Ohne Titel Teil118

Roberto sat down and Juanma leaned over Mia and stroked her face. "She barely responded." What did you do to her? "He asked, making room for Alvaro. Alvaro spoke to Mia and felt her pulse. He lifted Mia out of the car and Juanma made room so they could put Mia in the back seat of Alvaros car. "We have to drive her to the hospital," Juanma said.

"Alvaro you are here," Mia stammered weakly,

"Mia what about you?"

"I'm dizzy and I'm so tired," said Mia.

"Did you drink something?" She shook her head.
Alvaro looked at Roberto. "One of my friend has mixed  gamma-hydroxy butyric acid
in the soda. Probably a big dose. "

" Are you stupid? "

" And how much did you drink? Asked Juanma.

"Too much to drive," Roberto said sheepishly.

"Alvaro we drive Mia to the hospital now"
"No, no, please, if they prove the stuff in her blood, I'm in trouble they already had me one time fordrugs," Roberto said very quietly.
"You do not think we put Mia's life on the line so you do not get in trouble" said Juanma.

"If she sleeps, it'll be okay tomorrow," Roberto said. "They've given me that too one time" Alvaro had googled "We'll take her to school and keep an eye on her"

"Are you sure" asked Juanma.

"The pulse is ok. She rules and she drinks the water. Sit down with her in the back seat. "Alvaro was more calm to the outside than he felt.

"Do you leave your car here?" He asked Roberto.

"If I'm allowed to drive with you, I would do that," he said quietly. Juanma had sat on the backseat and put Mias head on his lap. He held her with one arm because he could not fasten her like that and with the other he stroked her over the head. Alvaro had sat in the driver's seat while Roberto got his cell phone out of his car and locked it. Alvaro put his hands over his face for a moment. Juanma put a hand on his shoulder. "Everything will be alright" he tried to calm Alvaro, although it was unclear who was more nervous.
Roberto got into the car. "What did you want with her here?"

"I wanted her to get to know my life so she could understand some things."

"And that's why she should try your drugs too?" Asked Juanma wickedly
"I did nothing and I did not know that- I kept everything away from her the whole time. They had already given her something in a coke and I took it away."

"And that would not have been reason enough to go with her?"asked Alvaro. Roberto said nothing more.
Juanma spoke softly to Mia again and again and she also reacted from time to time. The water she drank in small sips in between.
As Alvaro pulled up in front of the school, Roberto said, "The rear entrance is ajar."
Alvaro and Juanma lifted Mia out of the car and Alvaro carried her to the entrance. They went to Mia's room. And they put her on her bed. Roberto stood there indecisively. Alvaro checked his pulse again and Juanma took off her shoes. "It can be possible that she feels cold later, that's normal," said Roberto meekly. Juanma put the blanket over her and Alvaro saidto Roberto "but you should go to sleep then."

. "Will you tell Ramiro something?" Roberto asked. "Sure," Juanma said while Alvaro said, "We'll talk tomorrow Roberto. Let's see how she is tomorrow. "
Meanwhile, Juanma had let Zoe know that Mia was back, but he had spared her the details.
"I think I'll go over there too," he said to Alvaro and stroked Mia's hair again.
"Stay here, you can not sleep anyway, if you do not know how she's doing and I can not write you every 5 minutes," Alvaro said with a wink.

"Thanks," Juanma said, "you know me very well."

"I know how I would feel."
Alvaro held up the water bottle. "She's been drinking almost a gallon of water now."

"Is that good? "Juanma asked.

" I hope so, "said Alvaro," her pulse is okay, maybe we should try to sleep too, I'll wake you if there is something ".

" OK. Thanks, "Juanma said and laid down in Zoe's bed.
"If Zoe and Mia are fine enough, I'll reserved our suites at Ramiro for theweekend, if you and Zoe agree, "Alvaro said.
"I think that's a very good idea," said Juanma. He longed for a bit of time with Zoe. Even now he just missed her so much that it hurt. He tried not to think about it and tried to fall asleep.
The night went quiet. Mia fell asleep and there were no side effects during the night.
When the alarm came on it was hard for the boys to open their eyes. Mia noticed the presence of Alvaro and cuddled up again.
Alvaro looked at her. "How are you?" He asked.

"I have a headache and I'm still so tired. "

Juanma said" let's leave her here today, we can tell she's ill. Then she can recover. "

Alvaro agreed. "We'll have a look at the break"

"I also have a free time and then I can come up too" said Juanma.

"Okay," said Alvaro. They went to their rooms to make themselves ready for the day and at breakfast they met Tobi. "Roberto will not come first. He's been puking all night again. "

Alvaro looked at Juanma. Tobi said " that can not go on any more that he comes in the middle of the night, then he does not sleep at first. "We have to report this somehow, otherwise I request another room."