More Tests

She didn't even want to think what could have happened. She tried to focus on Juanma's closeness so she could relax and fall asleep.

She must have fallen asleep, she woke up because Juanma had flinched in his sleep. He was suddenly awake and trembling a bit "What's going on?" Mia asked quietly. "I dreamed that I fall from a great height and just before I crash, I woke up. Do you know that? "" Yes, "said Mia," but you're safe here.It's ok. Try to go back to sleep. "" I have to go to the bathroom. "Juanna said." Ok, Come on, let's call the nurse. "" No, I can do it alone, "Juamna said. "You can't get up alone." "You will be there if there's something wrong." "Okay then let's try it. But slowly". She got up from the bed and Juanma sat on the edge of the bed. He closed his eyes for a moment, because the headache was back as soon as he was upright. After two deep breaths, he stood up slowly. Mia held out her arm and he held on tight. Nevertheless, he stood very uncertain. "Are you sure we should try this?" Mia asked. "Give me a moment," he said. He breathed deeply again and then he was able to walk slowly to the bathroom. Mia turned on the light and asked "can you do it from here alone?"

"Sure," said Juanma. When he came out, Mia held her arm back to him, but he was a bit better on his feet now. When he was back in bed, Mia said, "I'll go ask her if she can give you a painkiller again, okay?" "Yeah, thanks," Juanma said. The headache had become very strong. Mia got a painkiller from the nurse and gave it to him with a glass of water. He took the pill and closed his eyes. "So bad" Mia asked. "No, it's ok that was just the walk now. Will you come backin bed? "Mia lay down next to him again. Juanma snuggled up to her and asked, "is that okay?" Mia nodded. Juanma had fallen asleep within a few seconds. Mia concentrated on his steady breathing and fell asleep again. She was awakened by the noise in the surrounding rooms. Carefully, she turned to Juanma, who was already awake, "Hey, why are you awake already?" Juanma looked at her and took a deep breath "

"I'm scared of the CT. Yesterday, the headache was not as bad all day as it was at night. The pill helped only a bit. The doctor yesterday said that bleedings can still be seen later Mia took his hand." Everything will be alright. That's the concussion. Do not worry". Juanma squeezed her hand. "I'm not a good patient," he said. "It'll be fine," Mia said. "If I may, I'll stay with you at the CT, at least nearby." "That would be great," said Juanma. He was really worried because he was getting dizzy again and again and the effect of the pill subsided. Actually, he was worse off than yesterday.

Mia noticed his tension and held his hand tighter. But she got up from the bed so the nurse would not find her like that.

After a while, the nurse came back into the room. Breakfast was distributed, and there was even something for Mia.

Juanma was not very hungry, but for Mia's sake he ate something. The nurse announced that the CT was set against 11. Mia asked: Cancome with him??" "Not in the exam room, but we can ask below if you can be in the monitor room. Then he can hear you when you talk to him, ok? But you have to do what the doctor says below,ok?."

"Thanks," Mia said.

When the nurse was outside, Juanma looked at her. " Can I ask you something? But please don't be angry. "

"Sure," Mia answered. "Are you doing all this here now because you feel bad about the accident?"

Mia kept his eyes. "You are one of my best friends. It's normal for me to help you. "Juanma thought for a moment. Of course he would have liked to hear something different. But he decided to settle for this answer. He enjoyed the closeness to Mia and that he was not alone. And she had to feel something, otherwise she would not stay.

"I'll call Alvaro and Zoe, ok," Mia said.

"Sure," said Juanma.

On the way out Mia saw Florence in the entrance. She greeted her and told her that she stayed the hight. Florence huged her and said: " Thank you that you are there for him. It helps him a lot."

Outside Mia talked to Alvaro for a while. The game was scheduled for 2 pm, which would have to fit with Juanmas CT. If all went well, maybe he could go home today.

"Will you stay one more night, if he need to stay" Asked Alvaro. Even if hefelt bad, it bothered him enormously.

" I dont know. This was pretty bad for him. Alvaro, he could have been dead. I do not want to leave him alone. His mom has just come too. But I will be there for the game, ok. Please understand me."

"Ok, after the game we can go back together if you want," he replied.

He also wanted to clarify the thing with Juanma. He had talked to Lupe again for a long time. He also wanted to ask Juanma if he would accept an apology from her. He hoped Lupe had realized that she had gone too far.

When Mia came to Juanma's room, he proudly showed her a new cell phone. "Mama brought that to me after mine was broken in the accident."

Mia told him that the game would start at 2 and then she would go back to school.

Juanma replied, "I hope I can get out of here, even if I can not play.

Can you go to the bathroom with me again? "

"Sure, but get up slowly " "Mia, I'm feeling like vomiting," moans Juanma. She helped him up and they made it to Bathroom when Juana vomited. He was sitting on the floor with his head resting on his arms. Mia gently stroked his back. "Are you still saying that everything will be alright?" He asked softly. "Hey, that's often the case with a concussion, ok". The nurse came to take the two to the CT. When she found them in the bathroom and Mia what told her what was going on, she helped Juanma up slowly. When he was steady in his feet , she said, "That can happen with something like that." We'll look at one another CT again, ok? "

The sisters on the CT made all preparations and Mia was allowed to sit by the monitors. The radiologist told her what would be done. He asked her how Juanma is doing and Mia truthfully said what had happened and that Juanma was very worried that it could be more.

The doctor said, "ok we start, you can talk to him if you want, ok"

Mia took the micro and told Juanma that they should start the CT now and that he should stay calm. The CT was over very fast and she was allowed to pick Juanma out of the room.

"Did you see anything?" Juanma asked when they were alone. "You're not really asking me if I can read the CT pictures, are you" Mia said calmly. "The radiologist said the pictures will be evaluated and then Dr. Lopez will come to you. Everything will be fine, Juanma. How is your headache now? "" Not getting better. I'm feeling sick again. "Mia sat down at his bed again. "Try to sleep. You need to rest. "Half an hour later, dr. Lopez opened the door. He smiled at both and asked Juanma if it was okay if Mia heard the results. Juanma took Mia's hand tighter and said "Yes I want her to stay".

"Ok, Juanma. So we still saw no bleeding. However, I'm a bit worried about the headaches and dizziness. I would like you to stay again here tonight. "

Juanma swallowed. He was relieved that no bleeding was visible but wanted to go back to school. Mia stroked his hand and said to the doctor. ""Can I stay here again?"" After you looked after him so well last night, that's okay. Then you'll be the first to be aware of something. "If the pain is better tomorrow and all tests are ok, you can go tomorrow," he concluded to Juanma.

Mia said: "I told you that everything will be ok." "Yes, but I have to stay one more night ... thank you for staying here again. That really helps me. I am bailing a bad patient. "

Juanma, I'm going to the match now. Alvaro would like to come afterwards with me to visit you. Is that ok for you? "

He thought for a moment. Alvaro had done the same like, and for him, Lupe and Mia were important. He could understand, that he was been so upset. "That's ok," he said to Mia.

Mia smiled and then said goodbye to drive to school