In the hospital

Juanma was also awake immediately. "Is everything okay?" He asked. "Yes" said Mia. "I just enjoy that we still have some time". "What do you mean " Asked Juanma. Mia did not say anything at first. Juanma said, "Sometimes I get the feeling that you enjoy spending time with me as much as I do, but I do not want to admit it, you know how I mean that?" "I just enjoy that we're together, yes. But I just can not tell you what I feel: "

Juanma pulled her closer. "You do not have to. The main thing is that you are here, I enjoy it very much. I am glad that I can talk to you. You have no idea how much this helps me. I woke up twice this night and when I felt your closeness, I fell asleep right back ". Mia did not want the conversation to be so emotional and said, "Do you mean that I'boring?" She laughed.

Juanma grinned, but then said: "No, not at all. I do not allow myself any other thoughts. But you calm me down"

Mia lay down right again. They still had some time to get up. She said to Juanma, "I'm glad I'm with you." Juanma said nothing and hugged her. He was more than happy that he was with her. His only problem was that his feelings were getting stronger and he did not know how to handle them. But Mia was like a drug to him, he just could not hold a distance.

When the alarm came on, both had fallen asleep again and needed a moment to wake up.

The class just did not pass that day. Alvaro wanted to pick Mia right after school.

When the last hour was finally over, Mia brought her things to the locker and waited outside the school. Alvaro had written that he was right there.

When he was there, he got out and took Mia firmly in his arms. "Is everything alright with you?" He wanted to know. "Yes", Mia said," all right, how are you? "" I slept badly, but appart this everything is ok "-

They drove to the hospital. At the intensive care unit, they had to wait a moment until they were allowed in.

He lay there as the day before. Mia went back to him and took his hand. She told him about the school. Alvaro stood behind her and put her hand on her shoulder.

When the nurse came and said that Ramiro now needed rest, Alvaro and Mia left the hospital.

"Are you coming back to school right now?" Mia asked him. "No, I have to pick up Lupe and we'll come tonight".

He brought Mia to school. "Can we see each other later?" He asked. "Yes, let me know when you're back, ok."

At school she was immediately received with lots of questions. She said that there was no real change and they had to wait. Juanma was nowhere to be seen. She went to her room with Zoe and asked her, "Do you know where Juanma is?" "He wanted to get out with Fede and Nico, why" "Oh, alright, just he was pretty down the night." She still had have no opportunity tofill Zoe in. She told her what had happened during the night and that she had the thought that Juanma might want to be alone again somewhere. "No, everything seemed to be ok," Zoe replied.

It was already time for dinner and Zoe and Mia madetheir way to the cafeteria. For dinner, Lupe and Alvaro were back, and Lupewanted to make her way to Mia, but Agus held her back. "Oh great, that canbe cheerful again," groaned Mia.Juanma, Fede and Nico were not there.