holiday

Mia was happy about that. She had the opportunity to spend a lot of time with Ramiro. And she was sure that this time would be very nice.

The remaining days until the holidays passed quickly and without incident. Juanma recovered more and more from day to day. Mia tried to stay away from both Alvaro and Juanma and focus on Zoe and Simon and the school.

On the Friday before the holidays, the students had less lessons, so they could pack everything for the holidays. Alvaro would first go to Mercedes. Juanma's mother had booked a few days off for herself and her son.

Juanma searched Mia to say goodbye to her. He would miss herand therefore he had to see her again.

"You stay with Ramiro," he asked Mia. "Yes and I am very happy. I will have a great time and you will have that on vacation with your mother too "

"Yes, but I will miss you too." "Ah, come on, Juan, let's enjoy the holidays. We write and you're not gone all the time. "

She took him firmly into the arm determined not to make the goodbye more difficult than it already was. Juanma returned the hug and hugged Mia tightly. He took another deep breath and said, "Thanks for all Mia. You do not even believe how much you mean to me." Then he let her go and left.

Ramiro was already waiting for Mia in front of the school- On the drive to his home he told her about his plans, what he wanted to do with her. He also mentioned that Alvaro would visit in between. Lupe was the first week with Mercedes on vacation. Mia was very happy. The apartment of Ramiro was very nice. He showed her her room and she knew immediately that she would feel very comfortable there.

The days passed quickly. During the day they were outside and Mia was amazed how many corners she did not know about Buenos Aires. On Tuesday, Alvaro should come to dinner in the evening. Ramiro set up the other guest room so he would not have to drive in the evening.

They prepared the meal together and had a lot of fun. Mia was pleased with Alvaros presence. Both he and Juamna had written to her a few times.

After the meal, they watched another movie, then Ramiro said goodbye to the both for the night.

Alvaro brought something new to drink and then sat down on the couch to Mia. "Do you want to see something else," he asked. Yes, can you look for a movie? "

Alvaro chose a new movie and sat back, naturally closer to Mia again. "I've arranged to stay with Ramiro for a few days. Of course only if you agree "

"Of course. That will be great. I'm looking forward to it. "She really did. Alvaro just was incredible relaxed right now. He and Ramiro also harmonized very well so the whole mood was very relaxed. Alvaro and she watched the movie to an end then Mia said goodbye for the night.

Alvaro stayed in the living room for another moment. He cleared away the glasses and drinks and was in thoughst. It had been a great evening and he had absolutely enjoyed the proximity of Mia. How much he would like to fall asleep with her now. He enjoyed that Juanma did not always spark it.

When Mia came to her room, she had a message from Juanma on her phone.

"Hey, how are things going with Ramiro? Everything OK? Miss you"

Mia replied, "Everything is super Ramiro is great. Alvaro is also here at the moment. "She wanted to put Alvaro out of the game, but Junama would know it anyway. She knew it would hurt him, but she also wanted to be honest.

Juanma stared at Mia's message. That's what he had known. He swallowed and then answered, "I thought so. I wish you a great time. "

He silenced his phone and went to bed.

Mia replied, "I'm sorry, I did not mean to hurt you, but wanted to be honest."

The next day, they took a trip outside Buenos Aires, where Ramiro had been with Mariana several times. Alvaro was with them en and they had a great day together.

Mia quickly became accustomed to Alvaros presence, often they went hand in hand and Ramiro was very happy about the development. He said goodbye in the evening a bit earlier so they could spend a lot of time alone. Alvaro put his arm around Mia and Mia snuggled up to him. He enjoyed it so much to have her close and for his taste the movie was over too soon.

Mia had fallen asleep in his arms.

Alvaro wondered what he should do. He did not want to wake Mia, so he pushed himself carefully under her, picked her up, and carried her to bed. As he laid her down, he covered her and wanted to leave. Half asleep, she held his arm tight. "Please stay," she said, drowsily. Alvaros heart jumped with joy but at the same time it occurred to him that Ramiro would not find the idea so great.

He said to Mia: "If Ramiro gets that ..".

"Set an alarm clock early in the morning and then you go to your bed tomorrow in the morning."

'She has good ideas, thought Alvaro. So he picked up his cell phone and set the alarm clock for early in the morning. Then he took off his jogging pants and snuggled up to Mia. Mia got into his arms and fell asleep quite quickly.

Alvaro did not want to sleep yet, he wanted to enjoy this moment as long as possible

After all this back and forth and the events, he had not expected to be so close to Mia again.

After a long time sleep overcame him and the alarm went too early.

Mia had not heard the alarm and when she woke up, she was alone.

She thought for a moment of yesterday evening. She had enjoyed the time with Alvaro very much.