Ohne Titel Teil149

In the hallway, Juanma and Mia sat on the stairs. Mia had put her arm around Juanma. He had his head on her shoulder. "I'm sorry," said Mia. "I should have listened to you."
 "The ice was very thick everywhere, except at this point. You couldn't know that . I'm just glad that you are sitting next to me unharmed" "I owe that to you," said Mia. Juanma hugged her. Mia noticed that he was still shaking. "Try to calm yourself down. Everything's okay," she said.
"Yes, but I still see you going under. Again and again. I thought I was losing you I didn't know what to do. " "You did everything right," she said, giving him a tight squeeze. "I think Zoe is mad," said Juanma.
"Alvaro will have talked to her. Do not worry." They sat there for a moment and then Juanma said "Let's go back in." "Sure" asked Mia. Juanma nodded. Alvaro and Zoe had reached the others again. Mia went to Alvaro who put his arm around her. Zoe gave her another blanket. Ramiro asked "Where is Lupe actually." "I'm going to look for her," said Roberto. He found her in her bedroom. She stood by the window with her back to the door. She didn't turn around when she heard someone come into the room. "Lupe" said Roberto softly. When she didn't react, he went up to her and took her shoulder. When she felt his hand she turned around and put her arms around his neck and her head on his shoulder. Through his thin shirt he immediately felt that she was crying. " Hey, what's up?" He gently pushed her away to look at her. "I screwed up. I thought the video would split Juanma and Zoe in two. Instead, it brought all four closer together and turned against me. "But you should have realized that somehow," interjected Roberto. "I don't know what to do anymore. Mia comes here and takes it all. Juanma, Alvaro, my father. I thought I would at least get Juanma back. "
 "But you can't force that. You can't destroy his relationship with Zoe so he can come back to you. Now regardless of feelings, even if he has some feeling for you, that's exactly what you destroy and he will hate you. " Lupe looked down. "Actually, I know that. But I can't handle everyone being happy. Even Zoe that nobody could stand before "
Roberto gave her a short hug. "You know how much those four helped me. You know how closed I was. I've learned that you have to work on yourself. To be accepted, you have to accept others. And maybe let yourself get close. Lupe, you are a talented singer, a great dancer. And I know you are a great friend. " Lupe looked at him. "Thank you Roberto. I will try to take your advice " "And I'll help you with it," said Roberto and gave iher another short squeeze. "Shall we go to the others?" Lupe nodded. Alvaro had brought Mia to her room. Mia was very tired and he had snuggled into bed with her. Many thoughts were buzzing through his head. He almost lost her. If it hadn't been for Juanma. But if it hadn't been for him, she wouldn't have left the house at all. Zoe's words came back to him. The friendship between Juanma and Mia was also difficult for him at times. This familiarity between the two. But still he knew that the two needed each other. And he also knew that he could trust both of them. Mia noticed that Alvaro was deep in thought. She couldn't sleep. Her thoughts were racing too. She turned to Alvaro. "What have you got" she asked. "I think about how I could have lost you today. And that I have to talk to Lupe. That has to stop. You wouldn't have been out with Juanma if she hadn't sent Zoe a video.

"Are you angry with him" asked Mia. "No. He's struggling with a lot at the moment. With his feelings for you, with Zoe's suspicions and Lupe's intrigues." "Mistrust from Zoe ... did she tell you something about that?" "She always feels like second choice" "But it is not like this. Juanma was afraid that she would be really angry about the video. He really loves her "
" Yes, I told her that too, but she just feels the connection that Juanma has with you. " "Maybe I should talk to her" Mia said and snuggled back into Alvaro's arm. She was lying with her head on his chest and had her arm wrapped around his stomach. Alvaro felt her warmth and her breath. He stroked with his hand her back . He enjoyed this moment of absolute togetherness. These moments were rare at the moment and he soaked up every second. Mia also enjoyed his presence. She was quite shaken by the events and had his presence a calming effect on them.