Ohne Titel Teil161

Arrived at Isabel's house, Ramiro left the 4 alone in the living room and took care of the food. Mia wanted to know all the news from the school. When she asked about Clara, she caught a glare between Zoe and Juanma, while Alvaro looked at the floor for a moment. Mia frowned briefly and asked "What about her?"

Zoe said quickly: "She makes a nice impression. She hasn't been to Go yet." "But she should join in," Mia replied.
"She still had a few things to do, for Mom it was important that all the papers were complete," said Alvaro. "Oh, that's what Madri did for me when I came to you" said Mia. "She grew up in a childhome and always had to do the things alone," replied Alvaro. Three pairs of eyes stared at him. "She didn't tell us that at all," said Zoe. "When did you talk to her?" Asked Alvaro. Zoe looked at Juanma briefly and then said quietly "We don't have many chances" Juanma lightly poked her his elbow in the ribs. Mia frowned again and said "But how can she pay the school fees when she was alwys alone?"
Alvaro said, "I don't know for sure, Mama said something about a trust fund. That's why there were a lot of things that I should help with." Mia looked at Zoe, who rolled her eyes. "What's going on here?" Mia asked a little annoyed. "You look at each other and I only get sporadic answers, what about this Clara ",
Alvaro took her hand and said "It's nothing, I just had to spend a lot of time with her because Mama wanted it that way and I had to help her a lot, that's all".
Mia didn't seem convinced, but had to drop the subject because Ramiro came and announced that dinner was ready. During the meal, Ramiro also asked the newcomers about the school and about the new student. He seemed pleased with the answers and relieved that there didn't seem to be any problems. He wanted to discuss a few things with Alvaro after dinner, so Juanma, Zoe and Mia cleaned the kitchen. "Honestly, what about Clara" asked Mia, almost as soon as the door closed behind Ramiro and Alvaro.

"Mercedes said that Alvaro is only allowed to come if she feels comfortable and everything is done." said Zoe, looking at Juanma. "But you don't need to worry, it was all omly friendship," added Juanma. Mia decided to drop the topic for now. When there was a moment of silence, Zoe asked for Isabel and Mia reported everything she knew. Alvaro and Ramiro had already finished everything when the three of them came into the living room. Mia sat down next to Alvaro and put her head on his shoulder. They planned to go to the hospital the next day and then go to town later. In the middle of the planning, Alavros cell phone rang and Mia saw on the display that it was Clara. Alvaro took the call and left the room. Mia frowned and looked at the floor. Ramiro looked around. "Did I miss something?" He asked. Nobody said anything. After a moment, Mia said, "I think Mercedes will get her way about Alvaro and me." With these words she got up and left the room.
Ramiro looked at Zoe and Juanma somewhat perplexed. Zoe was the first to find her voice. "Mercedes has asked Alvaro to take care of Clara. And Alvaro ....."
"What about Alvaro? Mercedes and I have agreed that Alvaro will take care of her. She has been through a lot. He should help her to fill out the registration and the documents for living in the school and show her everything. We thought Lupe wasn't really suitable for that. But where's the problem now? " Zoe looked at Juanma. "There is no problem," said Juanma immediately. "It's just that Clara apparently needs a lot of help and Mercedes apparently encourages it. Alvaro is also sitting alone with her at dinner and the others are talking .."

-

Ramiro thought for a moment. "It wasn't discussed like that," he said, "I thought Alvaro would bring Clara together with you. The way things developed with Roberto. I didn't want to ....."

"Somebody should check on Mia," interrupted Zoe. "I'm going," said Juanma and left the room. "I have to talk to Mercedes tomorrow," Ramiro said more to himself than to Zoe.

"I think the incident with Isabel was the problem. If Mia had been at school, it would have been different and Mia would have known what was going on. But we haven't really seen Clara yet. She was only there in normal class in the  Go she has not yet been able to take part. And at meals she is alone with Alvaro or not there."

"Clara has a very sad story that she'd better tell you herself. But I thought Alvaro would bring her into your clique, at least for the start."

In the meantime JUanma had searched all rooms. neither Alvaro nor Mia could be found.

He glanced at the balcony and saw that Alvaro was on the phone there. Then he went to the front door. Mia couldn't be seen in front of the door either. Juanma took a jacket and left the house.