The Party

The following week, Lupe behaved quite calmly, Agus, however, was surprised, because Lupe sometimes hid something when she came into the room. She was almost afraid to ask because she did not want to know the answer.

Mia often trained with Juanma, a few times Simon and Zoe joined in, and they came up with ideas for group choreography. One evening, the basketball team had a friendly game for training. They played well, the interaction between Alvaro and Juanma was unbeatable and they won, of course. Ramiro had resumed his work at school, he was not working full again, but he was often there. He had a date with Mercedes for the week to clarify a few things.

Finally came Mia's birthday on Saturday. Of course, Zoe was the first to congratulate her. She squeezed her hard and said, "I've never had such a girlfriend like you!" They got ready for breakfast and when Zoe came to the cafeteria with them, Simon began to sing "Happy Birthday" and everyone who was there joined in on. After breakfast Simon and Zoe wanted to go back to town with Mia. When they got ready, there was a knock. Mia opened the door and Alvaro stood in front of her. Neither he nor Juanma had been to the cafeteria.

He took her in her arms and picked her up, saying, " Happy Birthday" He kissed her on the cheek.

He put her back on her feet and pulled a small gift out of his pocket. "That's for you," he said. She looked at him completely perplexed and opened it up carefully. It was a small leather bracelet. Alvaro said" I thought you might like it because you love to wear bracelets. " "Alvaro this is so nice thank you" she put it directly on. Alvaro said, "I have training now, but I'll see you later?" "Sure," said Mia.Mia, Simon and Zoe left. Zoe had found a small shop where you could buy really nice things. They tried a lot. At lunchtime they ate a snack in the city and then drove back to school. When they were back in the room again there was a knock again. This time it was Juanma, who had a bouquet of flowers behind his back. He hugged Mia with his free arm and said, "Congratulations Mia, it may be all your wishes come true" so he gave her the flowers. Mia was really happy, she exuberantly embraced him. Slightly undecided, he stopped and Mia asked, "Do you feel like training?"

"Always," he said. They went to the Go rooms and performed Ya no mas and a bit of the other choreographies. In between, Juanma's phone beeped. When he saw it, it was Zoe who told him that the preparations were starting. To Mia he said; "We have a short meeting in the team, unfortunately I have to go" "Sure no problem" said Mia. Mia was a bit disappointed that Isabel had not yet called. She went back to her room wondering a bit that Zoe was not there. She reappeared shortly before dinner. While eating, Simon asked her, "Mia, can you do me a huge favor? I can not get a couple of things from the group choreo, so we can go over this after dinner. "

Zoe played outrage and said "No Simon today is her birthday you can do that tomorrow" But Mia said at the same time"no problem, we can do that."

So Simon disappeared with Mia after the meal in Go

The others prepared everything, everything went well, everybody who was invated came and in fact they had not been able to rule out Lupe.

Simon and Mia went through the steps. Then the phone of Simon beeped, He did not say anything at first, went through a part again and then said "I think I have it now, let's go back to Zoe ok?"

"Yeah, it's alright," Mia said. As they opened the door to the cafeteria, Gaspar started the song "Happy Birthday" with the band and everyone sang along. Mia was completely overwhelmed and had tears in her eyes. She looked around and there stood Isabel right next to Ramiro-she ran into her arms. "Madri you are here" Also Ramiro took her in the arms but of course very carefully. Gradually everyone congratulated. Simon started the videos he had backed with music. There were great things. Lupe and Agus came later. Of course, Lupe did not congratulate Mia. The party started well. Mia saw that Zoe and Junama danced a few times. After a while, Lupe came to them with a devilish grin and handed Juanma a glass. "Let us make peace," she said. "Let's toast to it and to Mia's birthday." Juanma looked at her suspiciously, nudged her and sipped his glass. Lupe grinned and returned to Agus with the words "I did not want to disturb you either".

Zoe looks at Juanma "what's the matter with you, why do not you drink this?" "That's cherry juice. I hate cherry juice "

"Oh but me not." With that, she took the glass out of his hand and drank it empty.

Mia danced with Alvaro and of course with Ramiro. They had a lot of fun, but Ramiro still could not keep up.

After some time, she looked for Zoe, she saw Juanma with Simon but Zoe was nowhere to be seen, she waited a bit, but when she did not show up, she left the cafeteria to look for her. She searched the toilet near the cafeteria and was shocked.Zoe lay on the ground and was unconscious. Alvaro had watched Mia and followed her. When he entered the bathroom, and saw what has happened he felt Zoe's pulse, which he felt weakly. "Stay with her," he called to Mia and raced back to the cafeteria. He went to Juanma telling him where Mia was and asked him to go to her. Then he ran to Isabel and Ramiro. Isabel ran after Juanma immediately and Ramiro followed as well. When Juanma arrived at Mia she had Zoe's head on her leg and tears were running down her cheeks "what's the matter, there was no alcohol, what could that be?" she asked Juanma took her hand" Schsch Mia it will be all right. "Isabel brought Zoe in the stable position, but due to the weak pulse and since she was still unconscious, Ramiro called the ambulance. The ambulance was quick, Zoe got an infusion and they took her in the hospital. Everyone was shocked. Ramiro tried to calm the students and said they would keep them informed. Simon was just a jumble of misery. Alvaro collected Isabel Mia Juanma and Simon and wanted to go to the hospital with them, Ramiro would hold the position in the school and inform Zoe's parents. Martin, Tobi, Fede, Nico and a few girls began to clean up ,

When Alvaro and the others arrived at the hospital, Zoe was still with the doctors. They could not say anything yet.