Ohne Titel Teil189)

Juanma was up early the next morning. He got up carefully and went jogging. Zoe was still fast asleep. So much had happened in the past few months. This incredible opportunity with Charlie Martin. His feelings for Mia, her decision, then another chance and her new decision. Mia and he were soul mates. Sometimes he had the feeling he could feel how she was doing from every distance. For example, she had to be happy now, because he was too. He laughed at himself for these considerations.

When he got home he took a shower. Zoe was half awake when he came back into the room. He sat on the edge of the bed and lightly brushed her nose with his finger.

"Good morning," he said. "Good morning, have you been outside" "Yes, I went jogging for a while. I want to stay fit for the game. That will be a tough opponent."

"You win that with Alvaro easy " said Zoe. She got up too and then they looked downstairs to see if breakfast was ready. Florenzia was preparing everything and Zoe and Juanma helped her.

When Alvaro and Mia were woken up by the sun, Mia immediately regretted that it was the last day. They got dressed and packed all their things in Alvaro's car before breakfast. The breakfast was delicious again and Elena regretted that her young guests had to leave. She knew the cathedral where Alvaro was going with Mia and wished them both a lot of fun.

They drove off and ALvaro parked the car in a large parking lot. The way through the long pedestrian zone was  lined with any shops and they looked here and there, but since it was Sunday everything was closed.

The Cathedrale was open to the public and Mia and Alvaro went inside. It was an imposing structure. Mia didn't know where to look first. They walked slowly past the countless murals. When they approached the altar, Mia was amazed. "I want to get married in a church like that too," she said. Alvaro looked at her. "It's noted, he said with a smile and took her in his arms.

After she had seen everything, they both lit a candle. "One for the two of us and one for Juanma and Zoe" said Mia. Alvaro nodded. They left the cathedral and went to eat something in a small restaurant.

"I'm sad that the weekend is over, but I'm also happy to see Juanma and Zoe again," said Mia. "We needed the weekend, but I'm also looking forward to them both even if it was only actually one day "laughed Alvaro.

They went for a little more walk, then decided to go back to school.

Juanma and Zoe had also done a walk. Florenzia had agreed to drive them both back to school in the afternoon. "I don't want to go back to school," said Zoe. "Tomorrow I have to go back to the Go with Lupe. "

"does she cause problems?" "Well, you know her. She seizes everything and wants to determine everything. Everyone does everything wrong, except she doesn't."

"Then counter her with something. Should I talk to her?"

"Then she'll make you feel bad again. She won't listen to you."

"If you rehearse tomorrow I can watch" said Juanma with a grin. Zoe laughed.

Lupe had practiced in Go with her group. Instead of Zoe, she asked Clara if she would like to fill in for one of the rehearsals. Clara was pleasantly surprised to have been asked and immediately agreed.

It worked out quite well with Clara, but Lupe always had something to complain about. Until Simon said "Lupe, Clara doesn't have to have the steps perfect. The rest of us have to do it synchronously and take Zoe in later. She's doing well so far." Lupe said nothing. Clara had mixed feelings, she was afraid of Lupe, but was happy to be there. Lupe was never predictable. Very different from her brother, who was always calm and balanced. "When Zoe comes back from her weekend we'll need some extra exercise," said Lupe. "I want Alex to see that we are the best and that you sing with Alvaro, you have to thank my mother anyway," she said to Clara.

She finished the rehearsal. Clara said to Simon "Why is she actually allowed to determine everything?"

"Because nobody says anything against her. Apart from Mia, Zoe Alvaro and Juanma nobody dares to do that"

Clara accepted the statement. She didn't understand how siblings could be so different.

After the rehearsal, she met Roberto, who was on his way to the sports hall. "Hey Clara, what did you do in the GO" he asked. "We rehearsed with Lupe, I jumped in for Zoe," she said. "Do you want to watch the training?" Asked Roberto. "Gladly" said Clara and joined him gratefully. "You know, I haven't been here that long either. I know what it's like to be new here."

"Alvaro is always nice to me, but the others don't like me," said Clara, a little sadly.

"I thought that too im my case," said Roberto.