Mia can't sleep

When she came to school, Zoe came up to her. "Finally you are there my messages are not going through I was worried." Mia freaked out and said "Sorry, Zoe I turned off the phone at the hospital and forgot to turn it back on." "You have to tell me everything exactly" Zoe said. Mia reported what had happened since she was taken out of class and what she knew. They had arrived in the lounge by now. There, Juanma came up to her and immediately hugged her. "Mia, what happened?" He asked. Mia returned his hug and broke into tears at that moment. Juanma carefully led her away from the others. He let Mia cry and just stroked her. When she calmed down, she tried to explain what had happened and what she knew. He simply held her. She concluded by saying that she could not bear losing her father. Juanma squeezed her and said, "You will not lose him. Mia, you'll see, everything will be alright." It broke his heart to see Mia so desperate and could understand very well how she was feeling.

Mia slowly calmed down. "Juanma please can we get out of here. I have to leave a bit."

"Okay, where do you want to go?" "Just go away" They went to the nearby park, where they had been before. Mia took a few deep breaths. "Alvaro will pick me up for the hospital tomorrow" "That's good," said Juanma, "I can go there with you,too, even if I'm not allowed in." "I hope so much that everything will be fine." "Mia, you have to believe it, everything will be fine and if there is anything, I'm always there.'

At dinner, Mia was very quiet. Zoe and Simon tried to distract her. When Zoe was in the room with Mia, Mia talked about the day. She also talked about the time with Juanma. When they went to bed, she wrote to Juanma "I can not sleep, too many thoughts."

Juanma immediately wrote: "storage room?"

"Yes," Mia replied. She told Zoe and met with Juanma in the storage room. He was already there. They sat down on the mat.

"What do you have" asked Juanma "The day was just too much I'm completely awake" Juanma leaned back and Mia rested her head against his chest. He stroked her back and she began to relax.

As her breathing became even, Juanma carefully put her on the mat, sought the blanket and lay down to Mia. He wrote Zoe quickly that Mia was with him. He jumped in the middle of the night because Mia screamed and cried. He stroked her back and spoke to her softly. She woke up to "What's going on?" she asks. "You had a bad dream," Juanma told her, "What did you dream?" Mia answered"I came to the hospital and the bed was empty.Then you woke me up." Mia was shaking a bit. Juanma swallowed. He hugged Mia tightly. Slowly she calmed down. But she realized that juanma was totally tense. She tried to break away from him. Then she realized he was crying. She pushed him away a bit more to look at him and he buried his face in her shoulder. "Juanma what's up" she was completely scared. He tried to get his breath under control. Then he said, "sorry. I'm sorry ... but that's how it was with my dad. He had died in the night and when my mother and I came to the hospital in the morning no one had said anything to us, the bed was empty and remade... " Mia interrupted him with a firm hug.

"Shhh's ok .."she said. Juanma took a while until he had calmed down. He said. "Sorry Mia that should not have happened. But exactly what you said, has happened and suddenly came the memory back....""ey it's ok, it was just a dream for me. And that shocked me already. Unthinkable if it would be....." Juanma put his finger to her lips. "Ramiro will make it, I'm sure," Mia snuggled back to Juanma. He held her tight. Mia's dream had thrown him completely off track. He again saw the walk in the hospital in front of him and how he and his mother went into the room. The bed was empty and they thought he was with the doctors They wanted to wait till a nurse came in and ask, "Did not anyone tell you anything yet?" Tears came back to his eyes and he held Mia close to him. Mia noticed it, turned to him cautiously and said, "Hey, I'm here." She stroked his back. "It's ok," it took a moment for him to regain control. "I'm so sorry I should be there for you and now that, but it was so ..." "shhh you do not have to say anything I already understood that." "He just was not there anymore," juanma said softly. "That must be bad," Mia said, "but I'm sure he's up there somewhere where my mom is, and together they take care of us, and he's infinitely proud of you." Juanma squeezed her hand. "Thank you, you know that's the first time I've ever told this, no one else knows. It hit me when you were talking about your dream." "I'm sorry," Mia said. "No, that's not how it was meant," Juanma said. Mia answered I know. We should go to sleep ". "Mia, can we stay here, please, I could really use your closeness today. Mia nodded He said..." I put us an alarm"."Ok" said Mia and snuggled into his arm After a while she said "Juanma?". "Yes?" Thanks ... for being there. I'm so scared. "" "You dont need to be. Everything is going to be alright. Try to calm down."Juanma let Mia's warmth sink in and tried to control his feelings, and after a while he fell asleep." Mia woke up before the alarm clock rang.