Gaspar

When Lupe arrived at her friends, she was very quiet. Sophie asked what happened. Lupe briefly reported the argument with Mia and that Juanma was there. Then she paused. Sophie looked at her expectantly. "Juanma is still feeling bad," Lupe said. "But the funny thing was that Mia knew exactly what she needed to do to help him. That was so strange. I felt so superfluous. "" Well, but that's just because she was just there at the hospital. "

"It was a weird feeling", Lupe said finally

Gaspar kept his word. The next day he appeared at the school surprisingly.

Mia stood with Juanma, Zoe ,Simon and Sophie at the door. Juanma looked at Gaspar and went to him. "What are you doing here after behaving like that?"

Zoe tried to interrupt him, but he continued, "You know what you did,what do you want here?" Gaspar looked very unconcerned. His eyes fell on Mia.

Mia held Juanma by the arm. "Calm down it's all ok." She approached Gaspar. "Hey," she greeted him, "what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to talk to my best friend," he said, lowering his eyes.

Juanma wanted to take another step towards him and was held back by Simon "Leave the two," he said.

"He will only hurt her again," Juanma said bitterly. All too well, he remembered Mia's tears when she heard the song in the competition.

Mia said to Gaspar, "ok, where do you want to go"

He took her by the arm and said, "get out of here." Juanma glared after them.

When Mia was alone with Gaspar, she asked him: How are you? "" I'm fine. Listen Mia. I wanted to apologize for what I did in the competition. Ivana came to me during a rehearsal and she explained to me what Mercedes did to her. Well and with me there came up the thing with my documents again. The songwas chosen by the team, there I had nothing to say. I'm sorry it was this song. "

Mia did not say anything. The competition was so far away in her thoughts. So much happened in this time. "

Gaspar sensed something was happening and said, "Mia, what's up, I feel you're feeling bad."

Mia weighed briefly between trusting him and continuing to be angry. But Gaspar was indeed her longest friend. So she started to talk. She really told him everything that had happened before and especially after the competition.

Gaspar listened attentively. "And now you do not know who you prefer but you do not want to hurt anyone. So if I just saw it that way, you say Juana is not feeling well yet, but he is protecting you very attentively. He seems to be very attached to you. "

"Yes," Mia answered. "The time in the hospital was very intense.

"Ok," said Gaspar. "You have to listen to your heart .. who feels closer. With whom do you feel safer, more secure, more comfortable? Try to observe yourself. You have already decided for Alvaro What was the key?

"But that's just so hard, "moaned Mia.

"Give yourself a little time with it," said Gaspar. "The holidays are coming. Then you have some distance and see things clearer.

They ülanned to see each other more often and Mia was glad she could sort things out between Gaspar and herself.

Meanwhile, Ramiro had met with Alvaro for dinner.

"How are you?" Ramiro Alvaro asked. "MHM," said Alvaro. "It's all totally confused". "Mia?" Ramiro asked "Yes, too ..." Alvaro sighed.

"Yes, love is a heavy thing, but stay strong Alvaro"

Alvaro wanted to change the subject: "Did you somehow come to an agreement with Mama?"

Ramiro said, "I've got a little flat here all in

nearby. Everything else needs time. I thought about taking Mia for the holidays for a while if she agrees. To get to know each other better. What do you think?"

"I think that's a good idea. You certainly do that well. I'll come to visit you then "smiled Alvaro.

" But of course. "laughed Ramiro." I'll submit her the plan directly, when she's right back "

He kept his word. When Mia arrived he took her in his office. Mia looked at him attentively.

"Mia, I still wanted to talk to you. I have now taken a flat near the school. Mercedes and I need distance. And I thought, since the holidays are just around the corner, that you spend some time with me. So we can do some great things and get to know each other better. If you want that too, I've already mentioned that to Isabel. "

Mia's face had cheered up. "Yes," she replied, "I would be very happy about it". "So that's settled, ok," Ramiro said. "Then I tell Isabel that the plan is up"