Lupe and Alvaro

The next morning, none of the four was really hungry. Juanma and Alvaro went to their rooms. Mia brought her sleeping clothes away and went to the cafeteria with Simon.

Alvaro waited for Lupe before breakfast. After Agus left them alone, he went back to her room with her.

"Maybe you have something to tell me?" "I do not know what," said Lupe- "Lupe either you tell me, or you explain it Zoe's parents, what have you done?" "What should I have done?" "Then I'll help you with your memory. You gave Juanma a glass of juice, you mixed in Ramiro's pills and told him you wanted to make peace. However, it was bad for Zoe that Juanma does not like cherry juice and she drank the glass for him. "Lupe's eyes widened slightly. But she kept her composure and said, " You tell me a nice story, where should I have Ramiro's medication?" "From the hospital, where some were missing, the nurseasked Mia and me if we know something. You took them. "He immediately saw in Lupe's eyes that he had caught her and then said," WhyLupe? To Zoe could have happened a lot more . Is it clear to you that her parents can press charges at the school because that happened here. Is that what you wanted to do to punish Ramiro because he is Mia's father? "

"No," Lupe stuttered with tears in his eyes. "It was antihypertensives and pain killers, but not many. The internet was said that you only get bad from to many of them. I wanted Juanma to be sick. "

"Just on a birthday party Lupe and why, what did he do to you?"

"He would have vomited and Mia would have taken care of him the whole night as always I was hoping that you would finally see that he is more important to her than you and that youwill have a fight with her. Maybe she even would have argued with him because she would have thought he was drinking. You've organized a party for her, she always gets everything. Your princess !!!"In the meantime, she was really crying. Alvaro took a deep breath.

How desperate his sister had to be to devise such a plan. She had not really gotten together with Javier, her real father, and she did not seem accept Ramiro as her father anymore. She seemed to be hanging in the air and turning confused completely. He sat down on her bed and pulled her down. "Lupe," he said calmly "That was absolutely dangerous. Zoe reacted differently to the medicines than other people, and such a reaction could have happened to Juanma, too. I refuse to believe that you wanted to harm someone seriously, but you have gone too far. And your intention ... I would not have fought with Mia if she had taken care of him. It's Mia's nature, she would have taken care of Simon too. "" Yes, but Simon does not love her, Juanma loves her"" Yes, and that's your problem Lupe, right? Juanma loves her and not you. But did you ever wonder why? Did you ever ask him why? You're beating around you and you do not realize that you're getting further and further away from everyone. Mia would not have guessed that Juanma would have been drinking. Because she always believes the good first. Even if it had really hit Juanma,nothing what you wanted to happen would have happened. "

" Yes, but he is more important to her than you and you do not see that. "

" I could almost think now, you want me to be with her. But wrong too. He is not more important to her because she is there for me when I need her, too. The two have a connection almost from the beginning. Just like Mia and me. And yes, it hurts me sometimes. But I will not control Mia. She should  make a decision freely. And right now she has decided that we are friends without differences. Because of her he has become as he is now. He has processed a lot and is more free. In basketball we are one team. Sometimes only he and me. She has also done a lot for me.

And Lupe, who comforted you when you were sad because of the separation of Ramiro and mom? After all you've done over and over again it was Mia who came to you "

"But she should not have taken Juanma away from me. He finnished our relationship and then our family breaks down."Lupe could not calm down.

"She did not take him away from you. He realized that there is someone who really cares about him. Maybe you did not give that feeling to him. "He hugged his sister. "Lupe, you have a good core, but you keep being guided by your envy. Ramiro is still the same to me as before. Mia does not matter. And Mia does not matter to you too, but you don't want to see this "

when Lupe got a bit reassured, Alvaro said, "You know you have to tell Ramiro what you did right?" "I can't, he'll hate me"

"No, he will not. I'll go with you if you want, but we have to tell him. "

Lupe wanted to do it directly. Alvaro phoned Ramiro so that Lupe would not have to run through the school so tormented. Ramiro came quickly into the room. In tears, Lupe told him what she had done, Alvaro helped her as much as possible and tried to explain the background. Ramiro had tears in his eyes when Lupe finished. He realized how much she suffers, even if she had gone too far. He asked Alvaro to leave him alone with Lupe.

He explained to Lupe what could have happened. He tried to convince her that he loved her as much as before Mia had come to school. And explained again that until recently he did not know that he was Mia's father. But he also told how the relationship with Mia's mother had begun and what he had felt. In the end, they stated that he was talking to Zoe's parents and trying to explain the situation, but also that Lupe had to apologize to Zoe and Juanma. Lupe had to promise him to talk to him more in the future. He would try to explain things differently to Mercedes. Although he secretly had the impression that the Lupe was just like she was because of Mercedes.