Ohne Titel Teil144

They returned to the living room. Juanma deliberately sits on the other side of Zoe; so that he no longer sat next to Lupe. Lupe looked at Mia but said nothing. Zoe and Mia later attended to dinner with Ramiro. When Ramiro went into the living room to cover the table, Mia asked Zoe "Do you still have concerns about Juanma and me?" "No, why" "I'm just asking," Mia said.
 After dinner they watched TV a bit Lupe said goodbye first for the night but the others went to bed shortly afterwards so that Roberto could sleep too. During the night Juanma woke up and went into the kitchen to have a drink. He looked out the window and in the darkness you could only imagine the mountains around. He was absorbed in the darkness and was startled because he heard a noise behind him. It was Lupe. "What are you doing here in the dark?" She asked. " I'm just having a drink, "he replied and put his glass in the sink. When he wanted to walk past Lupe with a short" Goodnight "she held him tight.
" Hey, "she said." I noticed you were sick in the hut up there. How are you feeling now? " " Better. Luckily" "I'm pleased Juanma" Lupe put her hand on Juanma's shoulder "We don't talk anymore. I miss you" "Lupe, we've talked about it so often. You and me, we are past. "" And you and Mia future. " "When do you stop? Why can't you accept that Mia is with your brother and that I can handle it. And that I love Zoe "- "If you would love her, that would have been your first objection, and not now when Mia is with Alvaro". "Lupe let it go. We have clarified everything on the subject," said Juanma and wanted to pass her. Lupe held his arm again. "Do you know why I'm here? Because of you. I was hoping we could get our relationship back here away from school. "" That won't happen, "said Juanma. "And now let me pass." Lupe stood in front of Juanma and tried to look him in the eyes. Juanma averted his eyes. Lupe swallowed and let him pass. JUanma said "Good night" again and left the kitchen. Lupe watched him go for a moment.
Juanma quietly opened the door to his and Zoe's room. Zoe was fast asleep and he carefully lay down next to her. He couldn't understand Lupe, he has already told her clearly several times that he no longer wanted a relationship with her. Why did she keep trying. Zoe turned in her sleep and put her arm over him. He enjoyed her warmth and her closeness. Slowly the tiredness caught up with him and he fell asleep. The next morning everyone went back to the slopes. The weather was great and she wanted to have funf the last few days. They all stay together. It was a beautiful day and at lunchtime they stopped at the hut where Alvaro, Juanma and Mia were trapped. The landlord greeted them warmly. Mia noticed that Juama was very quiet. When he left the hut, she followed him. "Is everything okay with you?" She asked him. "Yes, why?" "You are very calm and thoughtful," she said and took his hand. He looked at her. "<lupe..." He just said and averted his gaze. "What did she do?" Juanma was silent. "Hey, what was going on?" JUanma looked down. Mia took his chin in her other hand and made him look at her. "Lupe caught me in the kitchen yesterday" "And?" Juanma took a deep breath. "She wants me back" Mia looked at him. "And what do you want?" "I want Zoe ..." "Ok and why are you so pensive then" "No idea Mia." Juanma looked away again. "Do you want her back" "No" this time Juanma looked at her. "This eternal discussion just annoys me. Sometimes she thinks I still want something from you, then she wants me . Why can't it just be quiet? The door opened and Zoe came over. "Why did I know that I would meet you two here?" She said and looked from one to the other. "Because we were both no longer in the hut," Mia said dryly.