Ohne Titel Teil157

The next morning, Ramiro was up long before Mia. He already made breakfast and then finished some phone calls for the school. In the evening before going to bed he had written a message to Alvaro asking about the new student.
Alvaro had meanwhile replied and told him that Clara had made it through the first day well. She is also interested in the Go Workshop. The next day Alejandro was supposed to get to know the group.

After a while Mia came down the stairs too. "Good morning my dear, how are you?" asked Ramiro. "Good," said Mia, "I only have a bit of problems with the jetlack.
"Then let's have breakfast and then we'll go to see Isabel. Later we'll go shopping." They finished everything quickly and met up with Jose at the hospital. Unfortunately, the doctor had bad news. A new clot had formed and Isabel was already in the surgery.
He advised them to go home, he would let them know when the surgery was over. Mia's eyes darkened. Ramiro suggested we do some shopping and then see a bit of Madrid. Jose answered while they were having an ice cream in the center. Isabel survived the operation very well. they couldn't visit her again until tomorrow, he told Ramiro. Mia was a bit disappointed that they couldn't see her today. When they got to Isabel's house, she retired to her room and spoke to Alvaro on the phone. Alvaro told about Clara the new student and that he had already seen the new Go Trainer briefly. He tried with all means to cheer Mia up but couldn't get the sadness out of her voice. After the interview, Mia Ramiro said she wanted to go for a walk. Ramiro wanted to prepare dinner in that time. While the water was boiling for the noodles, he had an idea. He called Alvaro, who answered the phone immediately.

"Hello Dad, what's up" he answered. "Hello Alvaro, I've been thinking a bit. The thing with Isabel is taking Mia more with me than I thought. I was thinking about whether you, Juanma and Zoe want to come to us at the weekend. I would take your leave of absence for Friday and Monday, then you can start Thursday. Of course, I would clarify this with Juanma's mother and Zoe's parents beforehand, so don't tell them anything yet " "That's a great idea, dad, it's so difficult not to be there for you right now"
"The past has shown that you were very close in such a situation. I think it would be good for Mia to have you around, but please don't tell her yet I want to surprise her"
"It's ok, papa, you let me know when you've settled everything. And thanks" Ramiro immediately contacted Juanma's mother and Zoe's parents. After describing the situation, everyone agreed. He wrote to Alvaro that he should speak to Juanma and Zoe and if everyone agreed, he would book the flights. It didn't take long for Alvaro to report back. Of course everyone agreed. Ramiro reminded Alvaro again that he shouldn't say anything to Mia and that he should also make this clear to Juanma and Zoe. He hung up and after booking the flights he called Gloria and announced that the three of them were on leave at school. Gloria wanted to know everything exactly and asked how Mia was doing. Ramiro answered everything as far as he could and promised to give Mia greetings.
Mia also came home shortly afterwards. Ramiro was busy preparing food. Silently she joined him and helped him. "Mia?" said Ramiro. Mia looked at him. "Everything will be fine. Isabel is strong and she survived the operation well. We'll definitely be able to see her on Thursday at the latest." Mia nodded. Ramiro put down the knife with which he had peeled potatoes and took his daughter in his arms He felt that she was crying and stroked her back lovingly. "The only good thing is that I won't be alone," Mia whispered. "No you won't and Isabel will be there too". Ramiro said softly. Mia slowly calmed down and broke away from Ramiro. "I miss Alvaro," she said and turned back to the potatoes. "I know my darling" said Ramiro, "but you will see him again soon."