Zoe and Juanma/ Mia and Mercedes

When Mia arrived in Zoes and her room, Zoe was already waiting for her.
Mia gave her a quick hug and said, "And is it gone?"
"He was in the cinema with me and out for dinner .. and he said he wants to be with me again." Zoe bubbled out.
"And what do you think?" "I told him I'm falling in love with somebody again again and he said I should think about it and Saturday I'm supposed to sing with him because he needes a female voice,"

"Ok, stop,,, tell me everything later, just tell me one, are you back with him or something?"
Zoe looked at her. "No, I just wanted to tell him that there is somebody else and he interrupted me and told me to think about it. Not more."
"And what is your feeling?"
"I'm happy to sing with him and he really tried it hard, but I think I feel too much for Juanma."
"Ok, Zoe do me a favor then. Juanma is out on the bench and he is a nephew... go to him and talk to him ok? "
Zoe nodded and started.
Mia picked up her cell phone and wrote to Juanma that Zoe was on his way to him.
Juanma answered immediately "did it go well or badly?"
Zoe arrived when he had just sent the message. He stood up when he saw Zoe. She came up to him and hugged him. She held him tight for a moment and Juanma took a deep breath. He tried to stay calm but his heart was pounding too much.
Zoe broke away from him and they sat down on the bench. Zoe took his hand. "How did it go?" Asked Juanma.
"He invited me to the movies and dinner and he apologized to me." She told Juanma everything that Gaspar had said and that he had asked her togibr him another chance. Juanma looked down at the floor "And what did you say?" He asked.
She put her hand to his chin and turned his head to face her. "Juanma I said that I am in the process of giving my heart to someone, and that I believe that my feelings are in good hands there. He did not want to hear anything and asked me to think about it. "
Juanma breathed a sigh of relief. "And the someone am I?"
"Of course you are," Zoe said, grinning and hugging him.
"Did he ask who you mean"
"No, I think he did not want to hear about it, he kept saying that I should think about it. He always wanted to touch my hand or my leg in the cinema, but I always pulled away .. "
Juanma hugged Zoe and took a few deep breaths. Even if she would think about it. He had a better feeling. But he did not want to push her.
"Zoe, then think about it. I do not want you to be in a short-circuit reaction with me and regret it in a few days. I want to do it right and if that means I'm still waiting then I'll do it ok? For now I'm just glad you're not with him and you're here with me now "

"I think there is not much to think about, but thank you for giving me the time. I'm a bit shaken up about everything right now. "

"I realize that and that's why I think you should take the time."

"I'm supposed to sing with him on Saturday. He's missing someone in the band and he asked me. Since you're not there Saturday I said yes, but it's all about singing. I hope that was ok? "
"Sure it was. And I know you'll do well."

In the depths of the heart it did not suit him that she would sing with Gaspar. But he had the feeling that she needed it. He would have patience and hope for the best. And he was also on the weekend with Mia on their performance.

"Mia sent me straight to you because she said you would wait for me"
"Waiting is not an expression, Zoe. To be honest, I was totally nervous. "

"Better now?"

"Much better when you are with me," said Juanma. Zoe rested her head on his shoulder. Somehow she had the feeling that it felt so good. She would sort out her feelings, but she was pretty sure she would not give Gaspar a second chance.

They stay like that for a while and then go back to school.

When Zoe came into the room, Mia wanted to know everything exactly. Zoe really told her everything she had discussed with Juanma. Mia said, "If you are really sure of your feelings for Juanma, do not let him wait too long."
"No, but it was his idea that I should take the time."

Fede was already in his and Juanmas room with Nico. "So my friend today you do not come around to tell me what's going on with you." Juanma grinned "Why did I suspect that."
He also reports to Fede on what happened in the last days. Fede laughed at the courage in Ramiro's house to swap rooms. He would not have dared he said to Juanma. When Juanma came to the events of today, Nico said, "Why did you give her time, she seems to be Sure if she talks like that. "

" I do not want to do anything wrong and not put pressure on her, I want her to be sure. "
"But she seems to be sure"
"Then she will tell me ..." said Juanma.

The next day Mia and Alvaro went to Mercedes after class.
Mia was very nervous - Mercedes smiled at both and said "Nice to see you together here.
Mia tried a smile.
"Mia, I wanted to talk to you. You know that in the beginning I did not agree with the relationship between you and Alvaro. But I thought it over and I think you fit together well. I wanted to apologize for being so hard on you and wanted to invite you and Alvaro to dinner with me. If it suits you two, on Monday and Lupe asked if she could be there too. "

She looked at both very expectantly.
Mia almost choked on her own spit. That's why Alvaro said quickly, " We are happy Mom then we say Monday, is it all right for you Mia"
"Yes, thank you, Mercedes, I am very happy and of course I am happy if Lupe is there, too."
"That's nice kids, so I see you on Monday."
Alvaro stood up and Mia followed his example. They left the office.
Outside, Mia said, "What was that?"
"What do you mean?"
"Well, it could not be all.. that's a trick."
"My mother has a hard time to apologize."
"Yeah but .. after all this trouble just that?
"Come on Mia, now give her a chance ..."
Mia did not answer. She would try, but she did not think that now Mercedes would leave them alone.