Ohne Titel Teil197

Zoe was also happy to be with Juanma again. She had noticed that he was always a bit quieter than normal. She, too, wondered how the relationship would continue if her parents insisted that she switch schools.
Juanma took her in his arms as he lay down next to her. He didn't want to talk, he just wanted to be close to Zoe. After Mia's decision for Alvaro, he had feared that he would not be able to feel so much for someone for a long time. But Zoe had made it. Little by little she had made a place in his heart and he didn't want to think about losing her. Zoe stroked his back lightly. She noticed how he slowly relaxed. She would have loved to just capture the moment. Time stopped, but unfortunately that was not possible.
"What did Ramiro tell you?" she asked softly. Juanma told her that Ramiro had wanted to calm him down and that the conversation had done him good.
"My parents like you by the way," said Zoe.
"They hardly know me," replied Juanma.
"Yes, but everything I say. My mother said that you seem to be a great person."

"I can only give that back to you," said Juanma. He enjoyed Zoe's presence. All of a sudden he was very tired, the last two nights he hadn't really slept much, the game today had been exhausting and he felt himself slowly coming to rest.

Alvaro slowly closed his eyes too. Mia had her hand on his stomach and he was concentrating on her warmth. She was breathing very evenly. He sincerely hoped nothing would change. Juanma would need Mia again when Zoe was gone. It was ok for him but in this group of four it was just great at the moment. They were happy, they stuck together. He had a very good friend in Juanma, which he would not have expected at the beginning of the school year. As a result, the team had grown closer together because there were no more Juanma's friends and his friends. He didn't want to imagine how he would be if Mia had to move. As if Mia had sensed something, she asked him "What are you thinking about?"
"I was just wondering how I would be if you would go away. I can imagine Juanma's worries and I don't really want to think about them."
"But you already know that you will be the one to leave, right?"
"But only to college. And preferably close by. And only in a year."
"Still, it won't be the same," Mia said.
"We'll see. Maybe I won't graduate," Alvaro added with a grin. He sat up a little and carefully cupped Mia's chin. Then he kissed her and said "No matter how it goes. I will not leave you. No matter how far we are spatially separated, we will always be close"

Mia hugged him. "Forever," she said. Alvaro smiled happily.

The next morning the mood at breakfast was a little better than the night before. Ramiro had to go to school after breakfast because he wanted to discuss a few things with Mercedes, including the Zoe affair. They liked to do that on Sundays because Gloria was not there and the students didn't come to the office either. The students left at the same time as Ramiro. The first meeting point was the cafeteria, where Simon sat with Clara and Roberto, Roberto and Simon had school supplies in front of them. The four of them got drinks and then wanted to go to the girls' room. They met Lupe on the way. "Ah Zoe, then you are here for a reharseal" Zoe nodded. "It looks like it" she said.
"Remember 5pm" Lupe called after her as she continued walking with Mia and the boys. Zoe rolled her eyes. "Let's see what she has to complain about now." said Zoe.
"If you want, I'll go with you again," said Juanma, "maybe she'll hold back a little"
"I think I can do it alloone, unless you want to go with me."

Ramiro had met with Mercedes. They had some organizational matters to discuss and Mercedes again reminded Ramiro of the pending decision regarding the camping trip. "I've thought about it. But when you talk about strengthening the bonds, we should do that with Alvaro's and Lupe's class together. There are many cross-class friendships, just about Go and basketball, that could be good. I also think It should be a voluntary thing, especially if you want to take a weekend. It doesn't make sense to take someone with you against their will, the supervisors will only be in trouble and it will spoil the mood. " He looked at Mercedes and saw that it didn't quite meet her expectations, but she then said "ok I'll do a query in the classes and also a query for the parents of the students, then we have a number and can decide whether two classes are too many . " Ramiro nodded.

"I have another thing". He described Mercedes Zoe's situation and also explained what suggestions he had made to the parents. "You offered to waive school fees," said Mercedes. " That will not be possible"

"But yes. We have reserves that you can fall back on for the time being. Mia and Juanma have also offered to collect the money with performances and Zoe's mother said it can also be paid from the severance payment."
"You can't make such promises without me," said Mercedes.
"As the owner of the school, Mercedes and you know that, I can do that"
"You and your good heart," said Mercedes simply.