Roberto

The boys had thought about throwing a few more balls. Roberto suddenly appeared in the hall and Alvaro invited him to play. Again, Roberto played very balanced and calm and Alvaro found that he was a very good player. He decided to suggest Marcelo for the next game.
After a while, Roberto said goodbye again and said he had to leave. Even after training, they did not see him anymore. Nobody thought about it seriously, because it was not very late. Mia and Zoe were still sitting in front of the computers but actually they talked more than they worked. As they were about to go out, the door opened and Roberto came in.
He looked at Mia and Zoe. Mia noticed that he was a little unsteady on his feet. She walked up to him and said, "Hey, are you ok"

Roberto said "yes"

But Mia heard he drank. "You're drunk, sit down there first, "she told him and to Zoe she said"get some water from the cafeteria ".

Zoe started. "What's up with you why are you drinking so much, when one of the teachers sees you here you will have much trouble."
"I did not drink much," Roberto lolled. Zoe came back with water.

"Here" said Mia

"I do not want water"

"Roberto you have to drink water and to lie down." He reluctantly took the bottle and drank some of it. Zoe asked "Where were you? "

" Out with friends "
"Zoe we should bring him up, if he is seen here that gives trouble. Come on Roberto we'll bring you into the room "
"I can do it alone"

"We prefer to go with you" Uncertain he stood up.
Zoe and Mia went with him to Tobis and his room and Roberto had problems opening the door. Mia took the key from him and unlocked the door. Before she pushedit, she knocked and said "Tobi, it's Mia, I brought Roberto up".
Tobi was already there and opened the door. Roberto went to his bed. "What happened to him?" Said Tobi. "He drank with friends, but that please don't tell it to anybody. Can you take care of him? "

"Yes sure"
Mia went with Zoe to her room. "It's enough with him," said Zoe. Mia thought about what he told her about his family and said "Let's just wait and see what he says when he's sober".
"I do not want to know that," Zoe said.

Roberto did not come for breakfast the next morning. Tobi went up before the lessons again to wake him up. He was there for school, but looked very pale.
Before lunch, Mia caught him. "How are you?"

"I have a headache, but I'm fine. Thank you for helping me yesterday".

"What was wrong with you?"
"The usual"

"Again the wrong people? "
He looked at her. "You understand me."

"I'd like that, why do you meet with these people?"
"I have fun with them and I do not think about nothing" said Roberto and looked Mia in the eyes. "Will you come to lunch?" Mia asked.

"I think your friends do not want me to come with you. But thanks. We'll see us later, ok?"
Mia was wondering how much she would like to talk to him alone. Maybe he would tell her what depresses him.
"Do you still have training?" Zoe asked the boys.

"Yes as always. Why?" Said Alvaro

"Because we wanted to go in the city" Zoe said "Oh crap, I thought you forgot that," said Alvaro with a grin.

"Did Marcelo not say we were training till this evening," Juanma laughingly interjected.
"You are stupid, then we go alone right Mia?"

"We will come later" said Juanma "then you can already look a bit of your own.
"We'll do that too," Zoe said.

"Hey, do not be mad," Juanma said to Zoe as they took the tablets away, "We're definitely going to catch up, but it'll be very crowded, you'll need forever."

"We were looking forward to go with you , Basketball is always important. "
"We come I  promise," said Juanma.
"As you wish, you really do not feel like it anyway", so she turned around and went to Mia. Juanma looked after her, then the boys went off to training and the girls got ready for the city.
Roberto was pretty bad at training. He was not aggressive either, but he was unfocused and did not hit. Marcelo tried to motivate him.
In the locker room Juanma said softly to him "Maybe you should take care of Mia less, but more about basketball"

"What's up to you?" Roberto said "she's not your girlfriend, maybe I should focus on Zoe."

"Do that and you'll see ...." At that moment, Alvaro came in. "Stop it, Everyone has a bad day No need to argue "Juanma shot Roberto an angry look.

"What happened to you?" Asked Alvaro
"I do not know I'm not feeling so good today. Tomorrow I'm like new again, "
Alvaro nodded.

"Do you need anything else from your room? We can get started," Juanma said to Alvaro.

"Yes but without a key, the car does not start" grins Alvaro" I'll be right back.
When Mia and Zoe arrived at the mall, there was a lot going on. There were a lot of interesting shops to go to. Mia said, "Actually, it's just fine that the boys are not there yet, they would not be in the mood anymore after  the first two stores."